ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight is really funny. About what you would expect. Dude tries for a huge knockout punch, slips and falls, then ole boy gives him a stern backhand to the jaw. I have watched it twice, and laughed harder the second time.

We play Kansas in a week and I'm not convinced we won't get our shit handed to us. Tho Kansas is the only team that has not beaten us in this little Classic.

Stoops+Cig.jpg

Seems kinda racist, I dunno.

Whatever.

Has anyone else been noticing a lot more confederate flag license plates and stickers on cars lately? Used to be a rare occurrence.

If Jarren Williams flips, I mean, whatever that's football recruiting...but after committing, de-committing, recommitting and "shutting it down", then his dad calling in KSR a couple weeks ago to reassure the fan base he would enroll in December.

That would be the opposite of cool.
Homer-Anth says he's just enjoying the experience and protecting himself if Stoops leaves.

Real Life-Anth has seen this one before.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
It would be smart. That's what it would be.

You come here to hand the ball to benny and grind it out against damn EKU instead of going to OSU you are a damn idiot who deserves to play here at UK, and I would love your ignorant ass for making the wrong choice, but you're still an idiot.

Just like Mitch who could have hired Mike Leach, but in steps ginger boy with a gd power point presentation... Smh.

I'm all for it because it lets me know right away who the idiots are.

Yeah, obviously it’s just a big FU to people for no reason. Always on some beatup pickup truck.

I grew up in the sticks so I’ve always come across a few, but I am noticing them more and more in different areas now.

Absolutely. We would have 2 new Rupp Arenas, one for the city and one for the university. First dual arena University ever. And they would both have good pizza, something even better than Papa Johns.

The first house in my town fully decked out in christmas gear - strings of lights of all different colors covering everything, including the proud flag pole, that stupid little light show thing that prints snowflakes on the side of your vinyl siding, sparkly garland dressing the entrance, and all sorts of other redneck xmas garb - has the most glorious confederate flag planted smack dab in the middle of their postage stamp yard flying high on a big white flag pole. They sit on their porch every day just smirking at people. To them, you are the idiot.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Has anyone else been noticing a lot more confederate flag license plates and stickers on cars lately? Used to be a rare occurrence.

It's pretty much a big F U to liberal ignorance that still permeates thru the air like a dead skunk. A reminder of 306-232 and a big TFP and sprinkles to those in tears.

Enjoy.

-Man, when they get Josh Pastner....I guess no program is safe. Except maybe Beilein's program. And that little goofball tweeted a month ago a pic of himself in GT gear saying "I SURE AM GLAD WE'RE RUSSELL ATHLETIC HERE AT TECH LOLZ"

-I feel for you guys who are emotionally invested in Kentucky football. I'm serious...I don't know how you do it. What a roller coaster.

-Spent time with my niece and nephew for the first time since bro's passing. That was good for the soul. Little guy even paid brief attention to the FB games on the screen. Sowing seeds, man.

-Sunday's event in Texas shook me. I mean, we do that same exact thing every single Sunday. And we're in a public school gym, and to be honest, we've never even give a second thought to preparing for such a scenario. 2017, ladies and gentlemen.

-Mocked it at its opening for just being a place for the hens, but I've eaten at that Vinaigrette salad restaurant four times in the past month and it's been spot-on every single time. New Llama....not quite the old Llama. Thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT