ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of amazing how little buzz there is for a 6-2 football team who, in theory, should have a highly winnable home game tomorrow.

I've spent a lot of time with wccs lass, and she's extremely laid back and easy going. To the point of being frustrating, actually.

Bridezilla and Homezilla would make his GYERO stories *way* better. And this is all about us, of course.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Honestly surprised he’s going for a spring wedding. Would have thought it be in a pumpkin patch for sure.

Reactions: rudd1
I think the rankings will be proven wrong again regarding Quade Green and Trevon Duval.

Duke looks like it's going to me a mess chemistry wise again.

DA could shoot it at a 40% clip tho.

Green just needs to hit those open shots all year and distribute.

Drives me nuts when we have a chance to legitimately block and 3 and they run half ass with a hand up at the shooter.

Diallo is kinda lazy. I thought he'd be much more of a bouncy energy type.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Wenyen is so black, he's purple.

That dude can be the best player on the court when he plays like a wildman. Man he's just so long, and his herky jerky movements work to his advantage at times.

I love that Richards broke Wynyard's nose. Hope he breaks more during the year...

He's a big, bad MFer who knows it and plays like it. There's a video somewhere of him getting into a fistfight during a game in high school [laughing]

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Diallo is as aggravating of a player as we will have had in Cal's tenure. He's going to look like a top 5 pick some nights and black Josh Carrier the others.

Just an all around full retard game. I get that it's Centre, but good God man...

Reactions: Stonewall12
Why is Earned Not Given’s hometown still listed as Franklin Lakes, NJ and not Lexington? He’s lived here for over eight years at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT