ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday Shorts:

-Hit up Migo last night w/ the BellyDancers, really enjoyed. Figured Ochs would be all over the spot as much as he loves Hammerheads (although I'm not sure BellyDancer's tummy agreed). Softshell Crab taco ftw

-I'll be in attendance for Action Bronson tonight [smoke]

-The Brent Musberger vs. RJ Bell Twitter battle is pretty grimy, shit getting personal in there.

-Short of the Death Penalty, I'm not sure how much stiffer a penalty UofL could have gotten. Vacating games means everything to the players/fans/coaches, whether they say so or not.

-Anyone listen to 'Dirty John' podcast? I enjoyed, pretty crazy conclusion.

-Don't know much about Shriners as an organization, but I can't imagine how many donations they get based on the little kid Alec from the commercials. What a stud, love that kid.

Lots of good stories on him out there that will put a smile on your face as well, he's an aspiring sportscaster.

-Been a lot of Cat on Cat crime this season:

Reactions: wcc31
^ Fake news. Cmon. Clearly Chandler tripped our boy Jodie.

And when did NCAA revoke UL's title?

*GnR tonight. Fitting we got some coldish November rain this morning. Guessing it won't last forever.

*Now that Piturich is gone, there's now way UL can be so idiotic and arrogant that they play the kid, can they? I guess this will be the first test to see if they actually learned something during the scandal.

Reactions: grantbob and wcc31

That has zero to do with his NCAA eligibility.

I get why idiots like you don’t understand that (no offense) but it chaps my ass that some “journalists” don’t.

You really think Louisville’s administration is going to fire Tomma but then consider letting Bowen play?

These first few weeks of the season are going to be interesting in seeing just how many kids are sitting.

You can GFY, I too would like to see UL dig and bury themselves.

So if they could be obliged to play him, well I wouldn't ask for anything else for Christmas.

Reactions: wcc31
Nicholasville Rd. O'Chuck's!

1. 1/2 price wings (10-12 wings on a bed of tortilla chips with celery and blue cheese - basically a complete meal)
2. Pitcher specials with the boys
3. Flirt with the middle aged bartender lady and maybe get one on the house.
4. Put a $10 on a $30-$40 tab to cover it all plus tip
5. Leave

A freshman Wayne Dougan put in "switch to shots" and "puke all over the bathroom stall" between steps 3 and 4 at the Nicholasville Rd OC's. Loved that place.

I've been listening to New Freezer all week and I don't plan on stopping just because it's Friday

- I’ve just never had anything for Cake, although every music snob I know lauds them.

- Can’t wait to see Childers here in a month.

- I like being told GFY in GYERO. Earns my respect.

- Pre-approved officially. Get ready for some fights with the lass- “But, wcc, the bank says we CAN afford this house!!!!” smdh

- Sting- “Fields of Gold” Only tune I’ve listened to this morning.

-Worship the morning thunderstorms. Worship. Love that sound.

-Playlist this morning -> 630 News Radio w/ Gordon Deal, Health Insurance open enrollment meeting w/ Humana, Kentucky Sports Radio w/Matt Jones.

-Tony's tonight, going away from the reg. Thinking maybe the burger. Heard it's really good. Will keep you all posted.

-If we can't get Tampa/Outback, I'm cool with Memphis. Fun town now that they've cleaned up that area around Beale. Pretty easy drive.

-Refuse to acknowledge Ramsey in any manner. F*ck that idiot.

-Have a green lot parking pass for Ole Miss and UL. If anyone is interested.

-Weather for Saturday is looking :fire: 74 w/some clouds.

* It's supposed to be super duper secretive and kept off social media, but let's just say I have a device attached to my television, and it monitors my viewing habits.

And these people keep sending me $$$ for participating, which is awesome.

* Been crushing air bnb lately, as I was out of town nearly every weekend in October. Easiest money ever. I've been shocked at how well people have taken care of my place.

That being said, I have my first ninja family staying in a couple weeks. Sooo....:grimace:

* wcc --> between getting married and buying your first home together, we expect BIG things out of you in 2018. Don't hold back, dude. We need this.

Easy Lover - Philip Bailey/Phil Collins
Money for Nothing - Dire Straits
Runaway - Bon Jovi
Time of the Season - The Zombies
Toy Soldiers - Martika

-Tom Jurich interview on Rutherford and Ramsey podcast
-First segment of Kentucky Sports Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT