ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE Quade's game. Steady, seemingly does not make mistakes. Surprisingly good shooter. Has some moves, too.

Surround him with talent, that's the kind of PG who can glue it all together and win you a title.
He's been a pleasant surprise, after whispers about SGA possibly beating him out of the starting position and what not...dude is just a steady hand and more than serviceable shooter on a team that needs both.

It's Diallo that better be looking over his shoulder at SGA.

Lets recall Monk is an awful shooter take 3 games in. Im sticking with my boy diallo talents at least until after KU.

Knox is our go to.

King with a big game tomorrow. Cats by 10

Looking foward to a fun weekend upcoming in Athens.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Im not sure what it is, but I'm not so sure that I like this team. I just dont see them ever putting it all together. IMO Knox is the only star and he gets lost at times.

Reactions: JwowPalumbo
Im not sure what it is, but I'm not so sure that I like this team. I just dont see them ever putting it all together. IMO Knox is the only star and he gets lost at times.

Looked like hot garbage during B/W game, but I've seen improvement in both exhibition games, especially defensively. The potential is there man.

I've got a completely opposite take after a few halves of meaningless hoops. They are actually better than I thought.

Indeed. As CC said above, Green is much better than expected. He gives me the vibe of one of those UConn point guards of yesteryear that were impossibly tough, led their team, and did not ever rattle at crunch time.

Pairing him with SGA as the main backcourt and using Diallo more as a 3 could be the way Calipari goes and that gets more shooting and ballhandling on the floor. SGA looks like a good defender, too.

I am also pleasantly surprised with Richards. I expected him to be, well, sort of crappy.

We have all of the makings of a defensive nightmare once things get put together. I really like the idea of being able to play Gabriel, Richards, Washington, and SKJ at the 5 depending on the situation. That gives Cal lots of options.

We are going to be really hard to gameplan against.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Also, as someone who remembers when Tubby seemingly could not land a decent forward to save his life (Rekalin Sims was a highlight), I absolutely love having more good forwards than we know what to do with.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do and awf
<--- Team Killa.

It's all about Quade Green to me. It's a lazy comparison but he reminds me a lot of Ulis, just for his ability to make the right play at the right time and also his general demeanor. He's nasty. Several nasty dudes on the team. That goes a long way for me. That's an intangible that will get you a critical stop on rando SEC West Tuesday T-shirt gimmick night after they bank in a couple of threes and Jimmy Dykes is going crazy and Richie can do the bit better than me, but Tennessee the last two seasons is what I'm thinking about.

I love me some D Fox but I also love having a PG that can knock down open 3's something Green has already shown he is light years ahead of Fox in that department.

Any of you credit card balls have the offer code that enables you to receive the bonus for the Delta gold card if you have previously had it?

Green is a taller Tyler Ulis. Physical. Remains to be seen if he can shoot like Ulis and get everyone else involved, but he's our most important player right now as far as I'm concerned. Has the makings of a stud PG.

SGA will be hard to handle come January.

PJ gonna have games where you look up and he's stuffed the stat sheet quietly.

If we can only get Vanderbilt back.

I get the Ulis / Green comparison but for some reason I don't really like it and I can't exactly say why.

I get the Ulis / Green comparison but for some reason I don't really like it and I can't exactly say why.
It's because Ulis is a beast who poured his guts into every game he ever played, never made mistakes, overcame physical disadvantages, barked back at guys twice his size who tried to intimidate him, literally bled to beat Louisville, and generally did everything with the heart of a BJW who made a deal with Satan to have his soul placed in the body of a Kentucky point guard, and Green is a smaller point guard who seems to manage the game well and doesn't have an official minute in a Kentucky uniform yet. They have similarities, but I think I'm gonna hold off on assuming he's the second coming of Point God.

During all of our chaos last week from the oldest being diagnosed diabetes we also found out that my wife's student loans went into default awhile back which got her nursing license suspended in July, but we just found out. This was no fault of my wife since I had always paid the bill, before we split bank accounts in an effort to show her how much money she waste.

So this morning while fixing breakfast we have this conversation:

Krazy: Hey babe since I paid the $1100 in fines to get everything clear is there any chance you're going to work a little extra to get that back?

Wife: Do you realize you haven't kissed me during sex in a year!!

Krazy: (thinking to himself WTF is that true? Hmmmmm, that's F'd up) You can't be serious? I'm pretty sure that can't be right.

Wife: Are you really trying to argue with me? What time does UK play football today I need to go shopping, so you should go watch the game with your buddies.

Krazy: ::Upside down head spinning::
That’s super ****ed up of you

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT