ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get an extra percentage off of interest if you have student loans set to automatic payment there krazy, just a heads up.

....that should take care of most of your problems it sounds like, you're welcome.

Eh, we split accounts to help her learn to manage her money better or realize she is bad with it. It was her bill, not mine but as with all bills I paid them when we had a joint acct. She had no clue we even had bills and seemingly would spend $400-500 the day before bills were due 90% of our life.

We split accounts in January and this happened in July but we were notified last week. I paid the fine they charged her for her license to be back in good standing.

It's because Ulis is a beast who poured his guts into every game he ever played, never made mistakes, overcame physical disadvantages, barked back at guys twice his size who tried to intimidate him, literally bled to beat Louisville, and generally did everything with the heart of a BJW who made a deal with Satan to have his soul placed in the body of a Kentucky point guard, and Green is a smaller point guard who seems to manage the game well and doesn't have an official minute in a Kentucky uniform yet. They have similarities, but I think I'm gonna hold off on assuming he's the second coming of Point God.

I mean, I get it.

I just don't think Ulis and Green are great comps. Sure they are both short, ornery points who would knife you rather than lose. But their games don't seem all that similar to me, fwiw.

Again, I cant exactly explain what I mean.

Maybe it is this: Ulis had to have the ball in his hands on offense to lead. Green (and it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early) seems to be able to control the offense without having to be the one who is constantly running things but he is clearly in control.

Seems stupid, but it is something I think I see.

Don't overthink the Ulis/Green comp...it's pretty simple to understand why they are being lumped together, in the same way people saw flashes of Wall in Fox.

Was Fox as good as Wall, no, but it turned out pretty well.

Don't overthink the Ulis/Green comp...it's pretty simple to understand why they are being lumped together, in the same way people saw flashes of Wall in Fox.

Was Fox as good as Wall, no, but it turned out pretty well.

I just think they have a completely different style of play.

1920px-Kansas_Memorial_Stadium.jpg

Kansas football, man. However bad UK has been, I don't know if we can touch the pure apathy that is their stadium, fanbase, and product

Lonnie Johnson was looking good as a Westry replacement then hurt his arm just in time for Westry to get his best play of the year.

Please don't let the backup TE be able to run if they use him at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT