ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Oh and the most blatant racism I’ve ever encountered came every 6 months or so when the Keys would send their DJ on hiatus and just have two bros with guitars going acoustic 7 nights a week. Talk about thinly veiled...

- As I look back, it’s just amazing how big of a pimp I was as a bachelor. A true stickman in every way. Glad to step aside and give all of you youngans a chance.

- Never been to a Tin Roof I didn’t love, but Lex is probably #1 and Louisville’s is dead last.

- The Irish Triplets on Baxter are completely underrated this decade.

* Two Keys going all acoustic was good business, just as was their racially profiled dress code.

- no sports attire
- no baggy jeans
- no oversized clothing
- no flashy jewelry
- no dark skin
- no throwback gear

* RIP Chicago Pizza.

* I care about Bellarmine Man's takes on bars as much as I do Transy Man's.

* I think what's missing from all this discussion is the overwhelming amount of talent. With the depth of Kentucky's sorority girl bench, you could fill up the dingiest, dirtiest dive in America and the place would be :100points::100points::fire::fire:.

Bardstown Rd --> gfy, in other words.

Sure I’m biased, but for an 18-21 year old it was pretty tough to do better than the Greek scene.

We had mixers every Monday with a different sorority. Talk about having access to some talent. Didn’t have to go to the keys, they came to our house.

Being social chair was a blast. I was good. Huge bashes, date parties, formals...Shew.

But congrats on staying out at the bars till 4 am.

Barstar

Here they are Rax...

iu

I also had a good time in college and had sex with college girls while I was there.

Sooooo, is Vanderbilt now not out until December due to MRI being good and him not being in boot? Not sure what the latest is

I also had a good time in college and had sex with college girls while I was there.

Sooooo, is Vanderbilt now not out until December due to MRI being good and him not being in boot? Not sure what the latest is
Think he is doing individual work, will practice soon and I’d expect him back late November.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Underrated...the grad student vulturing of Juniors and Seniors. Specifically 2nd year law student. Summer job locked up...academics in order...BU and BC coeds at your doorstep...Tim Couch slinging the ball around the field...Tubby winning Championships.

High times my friends.

[cheers]

Last edited:
Underrated...the grad student vulturing of Juniors and Seniors. Specifically 2nd year law student. Summer job locked up...academics in order...BU and BC coeds at your doorstep...Tim Couch slinging the ball around the field...Tubby winning Championships.

High times my friends.

[cheers]

Yes, the grad school experience was glorious. Sometimes think I had more fun then.

I was a teacher at the university of Arizona when I was 23 and 24 teaching two classes of 40 students each semester that was filled primarily with girls applying to nursing school. I love my life now but man alive if you could just have 2 years on repeat, shewee.

Yes, the grad school experience was glorious. Sometimes think I had more fun then.

That's the worst take in the history of online.

Undergrad was literally a gazillion times more fun. The girls were more plentiful, the girls were hotter, the schoolwork was easier, the pressure was non-existent, and you were unencumbered by the restraint and maturity that accompanies the aging process.

Physician, check thyself.

That's the worst take in the history of online.

Undergrad was literally a gazillion times more fun. The girls were more plentiful, the girls were hotter, the schoolwork was easier, the pressure was non-existent, and you were unencumbered by the restraint and maturity that accompanies the aging process.

Physician, check thyself.

I realize it’s a controversial take. Yeah I worked my ass off 6 days a week, but that one night, we would carpe diem.

Kentucky girls are unreal, but have you been to Arizona State? Shew.

I’m not talking about grad school girls.

So was the bar scene what tipped Anth to Bellarmine instead of UK? Hell of a recruiting pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT