ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
'86 LSU in the E8 is one of the worst games for me.

I was a 3-4 years into 100% #ALLIN on UK basketball. That loss was crushing when you couple it with UL winning to go to Dallas.

I can still remember a certain candy toes that kept yelling "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Louisville's going to Dallas what happened to Big Blue". Remember responding with, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, biiiiiiiiitch.

She was a couple of years older than me and would have probably killed me had I actually said that last word where should could hear me.

Reactions: wildcat1973
He also had a pellet gun and a paintball gun. I mean, I'm starting to think this guy isn't that bright

Would be nice to have some chalk on the team for reasons other than boosting the GPA.

WCC, it is ok to compare players based on styles rather than color. And i know you did it on purpose. See some Rex Chapman in his game, well Rex wasn't 100% chalk.
Get it through your thick Neanderthal skull: GYERO hates you.

Reactions: Get Bucket$

tootsie-pops-flavor-assortment-wrapped-127408.jpg

Reactions: treuxbleux
Please stop assuming differently-abled people are helpless, you monster
Every cripple I know hates "differently abled" the most.

And yeah, they better have plenty of Diet Coke or I'm going to raise some hell like I always do.

Honestly, the thing I'm most concerned about is somebody crashing into my lap at the scorer's table like you see every now and then. This chair doesn't budge much. A player and I are both getting hurt if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT