ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Dressing up tonight for the first time in god knows how long. Going with the Boogie Nights theme, and will eventually cross that fantasy off the checklist by crushing Roller Girl.

* I'm actually inspired by some of you parents, using your toddler children as the butt of your own jokes. My buds are dressing their 2 year old daughter up as Bride of Chucky (and her bestie as Chucky), then tonight as Pennywise from It. :joy:

It's child abuse, more or less. But that's cool, since it's funny.

* You know what really grinds my gears?? People who don't know how to use freaking Uber.

You update your pickup to an exact spot/business/location/address, and don't rely on their inexact "your location" GPS. Ugh. It's not that gd hard, people.

* For today's Charmin soft/everyone's offended story of the day, Jadaveon Clowney dressed as a prisoner for Halloween, prompting the Houston Texans to apologize and defend their star player.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rn-jadeveon-clowney-not-shot-owner-bob-mcnair

* While we're at it.....someone will slip up and go all Black Face tonight. I won't be the least bit offended.

I googled it and evidently its candy flavored shit.

images
that charcoal bruh

Reactions: funKYcat75
Ninja toes were good. Chocolate covered nuts of some sort.

Ex Stepdad used to call them that and I had no idea that wasn't what they were actually named. Still don't, actually.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Knee grow toes are brazil nuts. That's what MY grandparents referred to them as. Those cream drops or WeverTF those other things are, well, I have no idea.

No candy to give out this year, but I do have a bunch of defective eclipse glasses left over. So that's what they're getting.

Hang onto those until 2024 kid. You can sell them on ebay for 15 bucks a pair. Now, beat it.

Speaking of parents that abuse their children on Halloween; I saw a news segment tonight about how to have a healthier Halloween experience for your child and this one evil mother was on there saying her children were allowed to eat ONE PIECE of their Halloween candy when they got home from Trick or Treating.
I am all for children eating healthy diets, but it’s one night of the year. Let them enjoy the experience of being candy drunk and feeling sick!

Bitcoin is flat out unreal, really.

Big head? Literally........maybe........figuratively, no and I play a human punching bag around here to not deflate all the big heads!

My oldest no longer wants to do Halloween, but was happy to pass out candy this year. I felt bad for him so I bought a shit ton of candy since we joined the JDRF foundation for diabetes and they let him trade Halloween candy for video games or toys. Pretty cool.

Goes without saying on Cawood, but I swear he made you feel like you could see the damn game with his playcall. It was rapid fire, and he was less than a half second behind explaining it. I can't even remember listening to a TV during games when I watched with my dad until I was in my teens and we got a big screen.

Got separated from wife, kids, their friends and girlfriends and "lost" in my own neighborhood on halloween

YET

I met a dude (Marty) that's retiring from Aerospace to make horror movie props -- and learned that his kid was a UNC fan......openly chided them for their "NO SANCTIONS" conclusions --- and laughed when he told me their PG broke his damn hand playing PS

we became friends even though [I earnestly shared my desire that their whole frontline would catch the syphillis

it IS BEAUTFOIGUKL HERE TONIGHT!!!

came home

not sure where family is

Got separated from wife, kids, their friends and girlfriends and "lost" in my own neighborhood on halloween

YET

I met a dude (Marty) that's retiring from Aerospace to make horror movie props -- and learned that his kid was a UNC fan......openly chided them for their "NO SANCTIONS" conclusions --- and laughed when he told me their PG broke his damn hand playing PS

we became friends even though [I earnestly shared my desire that their whole frontline would catch the syphillis

it IS BEAUTFOIGUKL HERE TONIGHT!!!

came home

not sure where family is
football is family

Ugh. If Catholic schools were smart they’d emphasize the face they’re off the day after Halloween during their recruitment pushes on Catholic Schools Week. Felt bad for my kids this am. Rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT