ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey let's give them wide open receivers in the middle of the field.

Mortal lock UT touchdown here.

Pretty cool their running backs don’t get touched until 3-5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

Gotta protect that 1 point lead, Mark! Grind it out, baby. Just 25 more minutes and keep them from scoring a single point and we got this!!

We’ll score a TD to go up 28-26. Tennessee will bleed out the clock ultimately kicking a chip shot field goal to beat us 29-28 as time expires.

It’s fact.

We’ll score a TD to go up 28-26. Tennessee will bleed out the clock ultimately kicking a chip shot field goal to beat us 29-28 as time expires.

It’s fact.
Agree. However it will be 29-27. Surely our coaches are smart enough to go for 2 if we get a TD. Then again......

They are just whipping our ass. 3 of our fumbles were because our guys got their brains scrambled. We look scared

It’s fact.

I'm guessing that UT kicks another FG to go up 29-21. We score a late TD but can't convert the 2pt conversion. Lose 29-27. Write it down.

I want Cincinnati to get an MLS team so I can just completely give up on this stupid ass stupid sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT