ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I’ll be able to rid this image this season.
DNL3uT-WkAIBDnP

This is incredible. Can someone shrink it down so I can use it as an avatar?

If I'm Rick Pitino, I'm sending Calipari Christmas cards that say "Well you won the war, but my son never got an Earned Not Given tattoo. Just saying. Happy Kwanza or whatever."
“Speaking of shitty tats... that splooge on your back don’t wash off. Chappy Chanukah Buddy, Cal!”

Reactions: Hankshaker
I'm announcing the game next week for the Centre Sports Network.

FUN FACTS: Centre has 19 wins against Kentucky, 9th most of all time and more than Louisville. In 1910 Centre beat Kentucky 87-17, which is still the worst loss Kentucky has ever had.

Now that that's out of the way...

Give me things to say during the broadcast and I will say them, because that's what a GYERO Man does. I've already promised to throw shade at Syracuse for us getting Quade Green. But it's going to be a long broadcast. So I'm open to suggestions.
Announce a “Lad of the Match”

I'm announcing the game next week for the Centre Sports Network.

FUN FACTS: Centre has 19 wins against Kentucky, 9th most of all time and more than Louisville. In 1910 Centre beat Kentucky 87-17, which is still the worst loss Kentucky has ever had.

Now that that's out of the way...

Give me things to say during the broadcast and I will say them, because that's what a GYERO Man does. I've already promised to throw shade at Syracuse for us getting Quade Green. But it's going to be a long broadcast. So I'm open to suggestions.

• And there's Danville's own Larry Vaught chatting it up with the Centre/UK cheerleading squad.
  • He hit that three from the Circuit Court bench in Scott County!
  • Cal must read GYERO.

If I say anything about LV I'll get fired.

Everything else is fair game. Particularly a fan of the insistent soccer terminology because our soccer folks do it and it drives me up the wall.

"The Colonels wearing their black and gold kits tonight and they're looking really fit."

The Colonels look to be in great form. They have had some great training sessions leading up to this match versus Kentucky.

Headed to Japan again. Last time I flew on a UK football games at was Southern Miss last year so probably more of the same today!!!!!

And yes BBdK I did purchase the $28 WiFi.

Quick trip as I’m back on Thursday but I’ve got 3 parties planned in Japan so my liver may not make it back. Asahi, sapparo and Yamasaki.

SAYONARA AND GO CATS!!!!!!!!!

Ironsides,

I'm not saying that you should inappropriately nickname one player "Boxhead" and talk about all of his spelling errors, bad gambling picks, and love of amateur meteorology reports but I'm not saying that you shouldn't either.

:flush:

Reactions: cawoodsct
Dear Matt Jones,

How about posting the time that your pregame show starts in advance so I don't have to start occasionally checking in and hearing terrible conservative talk radio approximately 3 hours before the game?

Just a thought.

Reactions: ace on the river
Would like to see Matt Colburn go for 100+ yards or a TD. He's the kid Louisville asked to greyshirt two days before signing day (been committed since June the previous year) a few years back and barely ended up signing with a FBS team. Run it the F up, Matt

Dear Matt Jones,

How about posting the time that your pregame show starts in advance so I don't have to start occasionally checking in and hearing terrible conservative talk radio approximately 3 hours before the game?

Just a thought.

Considering how the KSR pregame show ALWAYS starts 3 hours before game time I would guess he doesnt see the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT