ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Matt Jones,

How about posting the time that your pregame show starts in advance so I don't have to start occasionally checking in and hearing terrible conservative talk radio approximately 3 hours before the game?

Just a thought.

How about changing back to the old avatar so I can remember to skip past your shit post?

TIA

If I say anything about LV I'll get fired.

Everything else is fair game. Particularly a fan of the insistent soccer terminology because our soccer folks do it and it drives me up the wall.

"The Colonels wearing their black and gold kits tonight and they're looking really fit."

Crip shot.

We give up a TD immediately after we score a TD at least at a 98% clip. It’s truly pathetic.

When reviewing a fumble can they simultaneously kick a kid out for earholing the running back with the crown of his helmet?

I just don’t understand the defense’s mentality after the offense scores a TD. It’s like they think they can just take a break. It’s infuriating.

Jesus Christ. They score a touchdown with less than 2 minutes in the half (again), they get the ball in the second half, and we run plays to punt the damn ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT