ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the spread was about right, bc Vegas. Also thought we wouldnt throw up a complete clunker effort.

Johnson was really bad throwing the ball.

Entire offensive line is Injured and or shit

Resorted to the tackling form or the Joker era

Coaching was abysmal.

We have zero room for error- regardless of the opponent. Its not a given we beat anyone. Could go 5-7 or 7-5.

We play call like we are a power running team with an elite defense.

We aren't.

I would rather just spread things out, let SJ toss it around and let the chips fall where they may...like we did against UL last year.

It's not Mumme nostalgia either, it's just a fact.

That being said, win 8...as UK footballs you can't ask for much more than that.

Embarrassing. Flat out embarrassing.

Not one cot damn positive thing to take from this game. Nathan.

Eh. In some ways Stoops is the perfect coach for us. Recruits his ass off, gets to 6 or 7 wins, then two or three times a season he has a game that reminds everyone in America why they don't want to interview him for their coaching vacancy at the end of the year. We're gonna set up shop for the foreseeable future in the Liberty Bowl.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

This new Apple update sucks ass too. Burning up my battery and slow as our defensive backs.

Jenheraldleader reporting that Vince Marrow is having to rip guys in the locker room for horsing around during post game press conferences while other coaches aren't around. I have an irrational fear (rational?) that these guys don't respect Stoops as an authority figure and never have.

F**k this.

Why must we kick ourselves in the dick year after year, decade after decade, generation after generation.

Shit.

For all you saying, “just beat Tennessee next week and we’ll be good,” stop for a minute and just think about that statement. Think about it. And then laugh out loud.

Jenheraldleader reporting that Vince Marrow is having to rip guys in the locker room for horsing around during post game press conferences while other coaches aren't around. I have an irrational fear (rational?) that these guys don't respect Stoops as an authority figure and never have.

Reactions: drxman1

Vince Marrow seems like the perfect guy to piss off as an 18 year old piss ant.

Stop trying to justify the terrible play calling.

It's 3rd and 1 and we have the SEC's second leading rusher and we don't let him gain 1 f'ing yard? Also, Johnson had already missed deep several times so now he's supposed to get it right? And there's 1 minute left in the half, which means an incomplete pass stops the clock and gives them a shot at another touchdown.

It was a terrible call, period. It wasn't the difference between a win and a loss, but it was an objectively awful call and it ended the game.

Our margin of error is too slim for that degree of incompetence.

Last edited:
Imagine Dragons concert tonight was pretty awesome. 2 hours of hit after hit. Tons of energy. Super happy 12 yo. Happy wife. [thumb2]

Cincy needs to update their arena game though.

Wouldn't be upset if Bowden called both Gran and Stoops poosy ninjas at they face.

I genuinely dislike Gran and Schlarman. As play callers, as coaches, as people, they've even got stupid faces.

We haven't had this much talent to work with on offense since 07', and Gran is about as creative as a magic 8 ball. What happened to that shit they did with 2 stars at Cincy? Just don't get it. IDGAF whether you run or pass every single play, I just want to see us use our weapons accordingly.

But by all means, let's keep trying to establish the run by forcing King up the middle and running the same 2 plays for Benny.

Remember Jalen Hurd's father calling out Butch?

That's basically us when it's going to Benny.

UK's offensive playbook is 7 pages.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Stop trying to justify the terrible play calling.

It's 3rd and 1 and we have the SEC's second leading rusher and we don't let him gain 1 f'ing yard? Also, Johnson had already missed deep several times so now he's supposed to get it right? And there's 1 minute left in the half, which means an incomplete pass stops the clock and gives them a shot at another touchdown.

It was a terrible call, period. It wasn't the difference between a win and a loss, but it was an objectively awful call and it ended the game.

Our margin of error is too slim for that degree of incompetence.

You mean, you wouldn't throw a seam to a 2nd string TE who has literally never caught a seam route in his entire college career?

Imagine that.

You really had em fooled Gran. I won't comment on the fact that Hart is so GD slow he couldn't even get a half step on a true freshman MLB in single coverage who most definitely had little idea what he was doing. If you insist on doing that, toss Ross in there on the seam in the two weeks of practice we had to put in such wrinkles and get a huge mismatch and I guarantee that's completed.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
The Miss St series has been an inexplicable roasted-ass smell in your living room that you can't quite find/nail down/eradicate

well,,,,,,not MY living room of course......but........in our COLLECTIVE LIVING ROOMS>......

I honestly think I'd set fire to their campus if I could
I mean that rhetorically, metaphorically and baseball bat up the ass-ly of course

I hope their damn coach takes his f'ing promotion to Colorado or Syracuse or some other damnwhereUSA and gets the Herpes Simplex 12 (c) on the way there,,,,,,,,

Sorry -- nothing in all that
But ranting on this board - esp in this thread - has saved countless lives by contributing to my sanity

So just be still and let metaphorically and symbolically hump your leg for a little while.....as I weep

Reactions: Mashburned and ksta
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT