ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be upset if Bowden called both Gran and Stoops poosy ninjas at they face.

I genuinely dislike Gran and Schlarman. As play callers, as coaches, as people, they've even got stupid faces.

We haven't had this much talent to work with on offense since 07', and Gran is about as creative as a magic 8 ball. What happened to that shit they did with 2 stars at Cincy? Just don't get it. IDGAF whether you run or pass every single play, I just want to see us use our weapons accordingly.

But by all means, let's keep trying to establish the run by forcing King up the middle and running the same 2 plays for Benny.

Remember Jalen Hurd's father calling out Butch?

That's basically us when it's going to Benny.

UK's offensive playbook is 7 pages.

We got beat by 38 points. Just a reminder.

UK beat MSU on a last second field goal last year at home. MSU was determined not to let it happen again. They manhandled the Cats all game long and made sure it wasn't even close. MSU is a better team than Florida this year.

Kentucky was not as good as the 5-1 record might have suggested. This game was a cold splash of reality on the 9-1 talk. But there are still 2-3 very winnable games left.

Lol. Penn St just ran that same 3 and short pass that we ****ed up. Unlike Hart, their TE went up and got the ball.

*Penn St*....in other words, Penn St. Kinda like Tom Brady executing something after Shane Boyd failed at it.

And Bbdk...time and a place for those calls, and this was neither. Horrible calls, execution, etc.

Another monster effort by Stoops and his clueless band of coaching wannabees after having extra time to prepare. Reoccurring theme of late....see GaTech game with 30 days to work....see SMiss game with having the entire summer.

Miss St -13....lol. Thanks Vegas. I'll give it back when I see you in May.

Stoops is a spaz idiot who, most importantly, learned to cheat pretty good at FSU. We are so lucky to have him. Maybe we can become respected enough to make a HC hire like Neal Brown...assuming Neal Brown is good at cheating, too.

I was a fan boy this week and tried to will a W by my own fan boy prediction.

I knew it was a longshot, but honestly thought we'd put forth a reasonable effort. Disappointed, to say the least. But, I'll accept that sometimes you get throttled on the road in this league (State has twice this year), and every week presents a new opportunity.

So, if we can't handle a dumpster fire UT at home next week, series history be damned, I'll have some serious redass for the staff. I mean, I get it, but do that and we're 6-2. It's crazy, but shit.

If you thought we were winning this weekend, sorry. I didn't think we'd get throttled but Johnson finally had a bad game and Fitzgerald was perfect.

UT is a disaster.
Ole Miss just lost their starting QB and we get them on the end of a 5 game brutal sec run.
Vandy
UL is vulnerable.

Should be in every game rest of the year other than UGA.

I was a fan boy this week and tried to will a W by my own fan boy prediction.

I knew it was a longshot, but honestly thought we'd put forth a reasonable effort. Disappointed, to say the least. But, I'll accept that sometimes you get throttled on the road in this league (State has twice this year), and every week presents a new opportunity.

So, if we can't handle a dumpster fire UT at home next week, series history be damned, I'll have some serious redass for the staff. I mean, I get it, but do that and we're 6-2. It's crazy, but shit.

I we dump next week, GYERO expects a hand written letter to coach.

I don't know how any of you think we are going to beat UT. I just don't. We haven't been close with them in the Stoops era, and our team this year is a lot worse offesnively than it was last year. They are going to stomp our dicks in the dirt.

Well there is that.

I am at the point where everysingletime we don't just throw the touching ball to Conrad, I get pissed.

Juice, etc. are good and I mean no disrespect, but isn't an NFL tight end probably the greatest asset a college squad could have?

Why aren't we just throwing everything to that guy like James Whalen?

Hart can block. Let him do that and rip the ball to Conrad and enough with the rest of the nonsense.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
-accidentally committed to a dinner party for last night. Only got to watch the first half...look at God working.

-im always a fan boy. "Realist guy" can kiss my ass. I have no desire to be objective in my fandom. Its sport. Nothing more...nothing less. I thought a win was an outside possibility. Didn't expect to get rancifered, however. Will move on and continue to support the cates. Its what i do.

-the dinner party was hosted by our chinese friends. Fantastic. Homemade dumplings/some spicy fish dish/seaweed salad/shrimp with the head still attached and other yummy stuff.

* Went and saw Joey Diaz last night after the game. He's absolutely hysterical.

* In college, I briefly dated a chinese girl. She made me dinner once and went and bought live crabs and the whole shebang.

While I was watching her make dinner and drinking wine or whatever, she nonchalantly pulled live crabs out of the fridge smacked them in the head with the back of a cleaver then in one fast motion twisted off all of the legs and threw everything in a wok.

It was terrifying. I wouldn't fight that 5'1 ball of fury for love or money. I'm glad she didn't decide to sell my kidneys.

* Butch Jones v. Mark Stoops is basically CleganeBowl except the exact opposite.

I don't know how any of you think we are going to beat UT. I just don't. We haven't been close with them in the Stoops era, and our team this year is a lot worse offesnively than it was last year. They are going to stomp our dicks in the dirt.
Going to our annual game sans kiddos this weekend. Certainly going to be a "show me" crowd. This fan base has seen this movie from Stoops.

I don't want to hear shit from the ginger about our fans any time soon. He was getting pretty testy regarding the overall feel of the season so far and questioning the conservative gameplans and then they turn in that performance off of a bye?

Sorry man, you don't have the equity.

Better beat this dumpster fire UT squad, dammit. But I'm guarded, for sure.

Last edited:
We need a "Where is he" segment on Rancifer. I don't even remember dudes first name but will never forget his last one.

Anyone remember the last time our OL opened up a hole for our backs?

-- To echo what others have said, this comes back to my biggest bitch about Gran (and probably Stoops). Gran is basically running a NFL style offense, but UK's O-Line isn't capable of out smash-mouthing SEC D-Lines (or MAC D-Lines, or OVC D-Lines, for that matter).

-- Is it too much to ask this staff to throw in some misdirection runs, a few counters, maybe a couple sweeps? Maybe try to get Bowden and King on the edges and let their speed go to work? How about spreading the field to prevent the defense from stacking the box? Is it possible some pre-snap motion would help move the defense around and get some favorable match-ups? Gran probably doesn't think so.

-- SJ has been very good this season hitting the short/intermediate routes. It's inexplicable that C.J. Conrad is tied for 6th (with Benny Snell) in total receptions. Put another way, C.J. Conrad is averaging .85rpg...... Maybe Gran should go watch some of our 2007 tapes and see how Rich Brooks managed to turn Tamme into a NFL TE.

-- [poop]

Then you probably remember that Houston was also in the NL West.

As a Braves fan, I feel things haven’t been the same in baseball since the Braves left the NL West.

Braves
Reds
Cubs - Edit, Wrong
Dodgers
Giants
Padres
Astros

Loved those rivalries. Loved getting to watch some day baseball when we visited the Cubs. Hated waking up in the morning and getting the Braves-Giants (late) missing box score in the paper, but loved watching the occasional 4:30 EST start when they played the third game of a series on a west coast trip.

And now I get the Marlins 18 times per year. Ugh.

Edit - Damn, not sure why I thought the Cubs were in the division.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudd1
I think it is bs that the Astros are AL now and the Brewers are NL.

Also eff the wildcard and give me back the 2 divisions.

Reactions: roguemocha
Perfect day for golf. Had some nice shots. Greens were like glass. Looking forward to seeing the big renovation at Greenbrier.

Reactions: cawoodsct
UT hasn't scored an offensive TD in a month and is coming off getting pummeled by Bama. We better get our shit together and smack the hell out of them.

Glad there was arguing and general pissiness. At least they're as salty as the fans were. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Sounds like a pretty solid crew is forming though.

I don't GAF what happened to the Vols last week or this season. UT is still UT and we just got thumped in the throat coming off a bye.

If you question this you don't understand KY football. See: Florida, University of. Or shit, make this guy your Twitter avatar and profit.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-25-at-8.41.08-PM.png

And of course 100% chance they score one if they get the ball with less than 2 minutes to go in the first half.
It really is the most bizarre Stoops trademark...the guaranteed score when the opposition gets the ball anywhere on the field under 2 minutes in the second quarter. Could be Bama, could be EKU, doesn't matter.

Bizarre Stoops Trademark needs to go into the GYERO Cooperstown.

How can that guy be so damn good at most of the really important, difficult things he has to do and then also be a complete, objective bonehead at stuff that seems fairly simple?

It is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT