ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought one. My go to for the season. I deserve it.
thumb.aspx

The dude should have been first team all NBA the past two seasons
HOT TAKE: He has to grow up and be a professional first. Stop throwing hissy fits and get back on D then maybe the league will respect your crazy talent.

Regardless, what's happened to AD and Boogie has been basketball malpractice, what a mess.

Reactions: KY-BLUE1
Phoenix [sick]

- Why would MKG miss an opener for personal reasons with the club saying they support him? The realization that he is never going to be a star maybe? Dude is making 13M this year so he can't be too unhappy.

When Mitch does decide to step down the UK AD opening will be a battle royale among candidates. Have to think that's one hell of a gig these days.

#promotePeevy

[laughing]

Portland currently up 118-60 over the Phoenix Wildcats :eek:

I mean, when your offense is "get the ball to Booker and let him do whatever", it's gonna be lacking a tad. Could be Klay. Ain't quite there yet... at least with that team.

Reactions: Hankshaker
There was once a very successful rapper named Old Dirty Bastard. Seriously.

Old.....Dirty.....Bastard.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Niger (the country) = Nee-zher

Is this the tread carefully on national television pronunciation? Never heard that in my life before this morning, and have heard it 4-5 times already.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Mags mentioned on here last week there’s another hammer that will drop against UL. I wonder if that’s why the UL BOT won’t comment on his termination bc of legal reasons?

I mean, he would pay bills and give plenty of business but Rick Pitino has to be an impossible client.

He's like a puppy that just runs around crapping all over the house after getting into the garbage and eating chicken bones and coffee grinds. Pence is walking around the house with a roll of toilet paper and carpet cleaner...but he can keep up.

Less like a dumb puppy and more like a stubborn ass old dog that looks at you and just shits on the floor.

Been said but he is the the most narcissistic person on earth. It's unbelievable.

"I'm already vindicated." Wow.

He learned that when he turned 50 to gain some humility.

-This Pitino situation fascinates me because he really seems to genuinely believe he shouldn't have gotten fired because he "had no knowledge of it." He took an MF polygraph to prove he had no knowledge in which he STILL missed the point of the why he was fired. It's like yelling at a child for spilling milk after you told them not to pour it themselves 50 times. The child cries and thinks you're mad at them for spilling milk when you're really furious because you told the little shit repeatedly not to pour it themselves. (But you're also a little pissed about the milk because it's not cheap.) It's literally a regression of developmental psychology.

-If a player screwed up during a game/practice and subsequently blamed his teammate for said mistake, you can bet your ass Rick would first humiliate them in front of the team, then run the player to the edge of death. But, apparently he doesn't set himself to those standards. It's unbelievable.

-Sad to see someone of his stature have such a lack of self-awareness. Have to believe it's a product of being untouchable for so many years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT