ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What radio station should I be listening to right now?
I'm going with 790 WKRD. Ramsey and Rutherford. Ramsey will provide you with the official word from Crazytown, and Rutherford is fairly intelligent, and generally just sad about his entire sports world crashing down. Pair with a white wine. Something summery.

This is pretty unreal. God I can’t wait to listen to KSR. As if Mags needed anymore Ammo.

This has to be rock bottom for *Them*

I'm really enjoying the three minute long hype mix they're playing before each segment.

ELECTRIC GUITAR. EXPLOSION SOUNDS. "SIVA FOR THREE!!!! GOT IT!!!!!" MORE TASTY GUITAR LICKS...

Ramsey: ......We're back. I'm in a deep... deep fog here. This glass of milk is room temperature, but I'm just gonna keep drinking it. Guys, this Louisville fan is struggling today. If you want to laugh at me, go ahead...

Last edited:
I love that these guys act like we don't all know YOU WERE OVERPAID BY JURICH TO DO THIS JOB. You actively hosted a propped up propaganda show for Jurich and Rick. You have an active conflict of interest! Stop acting like you've got a valid opinion on this! Jurich is out today because of the kind of thing that YOU participated in! That's public knowledge!

Can't get 790 on iheart so listening to these goobers on 680 and they keep on harping on tell us the cause. Maybe they(UL board) can't say right now due to an active FBI investigation.

CEgxRTZVAAAesdl.jpg:large

Guys, I'm not old enough to remember but what were Louisville fans/Louisville fan culture like before Jurich? I'm assuming the line beard, pizza box pounding, bud ice guzzling, L's up to the sky, Louisville fan I'm familiar with emerged under Jurich's tenure.

Could Jurich's termination be a paradigm shift in the culture of the UofL fan base?

(Actually nevermind, just remembered Shively still exists)

Guys, I'm not old enough to remember but what were Louisville fans/Louisville fan culture like before Jurich? I'm assuming the line beard, pizza box pounding, bud ice guzzling, L's up to the sky, Louisville fan I'm familiar with emerged under Jurich's tenure.

Could Jurich's termination be a paradigm shift in the culture of the UofL fan base?

(Actually nevermind, just remembered Shively still exists)

My Dad's two Jefferson County license plates growing up were "UKHAS5" and "UK5-UL2," so I think they've been insufferable for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT