ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on live TV on the NBC set on Tuesday for my business - wow that shit is nerve racking but a rush, pretty fun experience. Amazing how ghetto TV stations are outside of the actual set.

The Paddock sucks, good lord. Even our buddies the owners knew it, man talk about needing a makeover or rebranding or something.

Rosebuds and McCarthys didn't change at all, was nice from a nostalgia stand point but not sure about business. That new summit at Fritz Farm was great though, had shake shavk for the first time pretty solid. Downtown seemed a little revamped too, was shocked to see the whole filled in. Overall looks like Lexington is healthy and growing.

Keeneland :eyes:. Never disappoints.

I'm thinking this'll be our second worse regular season under Cal this year, just think our offense won't have any identity until end of the year, hopefully we won't run out of runway.

Kevin Knox looked 6’10 out on the floor during the BBM scrimmage. That guy is going to be a pretty decent basketball player, IMO.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
The preseason poll is silly because some use it for the end-of-the-year prognostications while others use it to define their team rankings right now.

If it’s the former, UK isn’t a bad call Top 5.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
- Does Louisville or Lexington have a CoreLife? Good healthy eating. I’m in love.

We have one at the Summit. I've only been once. It's right up my alley for eating, but it's not the most convenient place for me to get to for lunch.

Phoenix [sick]

- Why would MKG miss an opener for personal reasons with the club saying they support him? The realization that he is never going to be a star maybe? Dude is making 13M this year so he can't be too unhappy.

Gillie's grandma just passed away, so I would imagine that was the reason he missed.

Went on live TV on the NBC set on Tuesday for my business - wow that shit is nerve racking but a rush, pretty fun experience. Amazing how ghetto TV stations are outside of the actual set.
Do you own Pie Five Pizza?

Last edited:
The newest member of the Louisville coaching staff.

paulus.jpg

Sometimes when I need a laugh, I google "Mike Tyson quotes"

I aint the same person I was when I bit that guys ear off

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

I just want to conquer people and their souls.

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

When Jesus comes back, these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men are just going to kill him again.

Everybody's got plans... until they get hit.

When I was in prison i was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy crap- people shouldnt read that

I dont understand why people want to get rid of pigeons

My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.

I'm not Mother Theresa. But i'm not Charles Manson either.

Sometimes I put on a ski mask, dress in old clothes and go out and beg for quarters.

Pretty much a given this year's hoops team will be a frustrating group.

What's gonna be this year's weeknight SEC West redass game of the season?

Feb. 14 @ Auburn, seems like a likely candidate

Sometimes when I need a laugh, I google "Mike Tyson quotes"

I aint the same person I was when I bit that guys ear off

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

I just want to conquer people and their souls.

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

When Jesus comes back, these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men are just going to kill him again.

Everybody's got plans... until they get hit.

When I was in prison i was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy crap- people shouldnt read that

I dont understand why people want to get rid of pigeons

My biggest weakness is my sensitivity. I am too sensitive a person.

I'm not Mother Theresa. But i'm not Charles Manson either.

Sometimes I put on a ski mask, dress in old clothes and go out and beg for quarters.
- B. Bearup

Q and A my son and I had today.

N: Dad, what's the worst type of weed
B: (flustered) What do you know about weed
N: Like what grows in the back yard.
B: (Relief) I don't know, what's the worst weed?
N: Dick weed
B: Well, shit...i say under my breath as I walk away.

Last edited:
As a smug cord cutter I will say the NBA makes its product pretty readily available as opposed to, say, the NFL.

Makes me want to throw on my Bill Laimbeer jersey and ride my fixie to the local craft brewery and talk hoops!

As a smug cord cutter I will say the NBA makes its product pretty readily available as opposed to, say, the NFL.

Use the following and pick one of the top links for all of your streaming needs fellow cord cutter:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/ (College Football)
https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/ (College Basketball)
https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/ (NFL)

Just google other sports if you want. I watch full HD streaming on my 55 computer room TV with seldom lag. Just make sure they don't have them NSFW ads, or click them if you want. #smuglyfe

Also, Go Raiders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT