ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a UK fan growing up in Louisville, Kroger jokes were fantastic, as Louisville used to give football tickets away all the time with Kroger deals. So Kroger Field kind of sucks, because I've told Kroger football jokes to Louisville fans for 30+ years. And they were always straight to the gut.

What's great about this Jurich Pitino Adidas scandal is that we have been called cheaters by Louisville fans forever. This is basically our Kroger football ticket jokes except times ten and forever. They are the ultimate cheaters.

Reminds me of a Penn State. Was at Disney during their fall break and the 500 I was around all claimed it was a witch hunt to get JoePa. Disgusting

I mean, it’s a big conspiracy. Bevin probably behind it. In collusion with mayor Jim grey. Move the confederate statues at night, Fire Jurich the next day. And nobody in Lexington notices.

This is politics.

Nope, it's a tragic ending for two guys who trusted too much and their faith in others was unfortunately and of course, *unbeknownst* to them, their undoing.

Pitino surrounded himself with coaches who betrayed him time after time and Jurich's only crime was being loyal to a fault with Rick.

That's the narrative being spun by the local sycophants and will be pushed out from here on.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
As a UK fan growing up in Louisville, Kroger jokes were fantastic, as Louisville used to give football tickets away all the time with Kroger deals. So Kroger Field kind of sucks, because I've told Kroger football jokes to Louisville fans for 30+ years. And they were always straight to the gut.

What's great about this Jurich Pitino Adidas scandal is that we have been called cheaters by Louisville fans forever. This is basically our Kroger football ticket jokes except times ten and forever. They are the ultimate cheaters.
Football tickets with a slushy at the Convenience store on 22nd and Portland ave.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Trying to start the most obnoxious support for Papa John to piss of Card fans. #IM4Papa

These shitbirds are about ready to jump of bridges. I'll tell them to jump when they get there.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
I mean, it’s a big conspiracy. Bevin probably behind it. In collusion with mayor Jim grey. Move the confederate statues at night, Fire Jurich the next day. And nobody in Lexington notices.

This is politics.
Ramsey mentioned Joe Craft having a relationship with someone at UL the other day. No shit.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I listened to about 15 minutes on 790 and I'm, well...I mean, speechless.

I expected a level of butthurt for Lord Turtleneck but there was a LOT of defending Pitino as well.

WITHOUT due process.

...and all this stuff about Jurich getting a job in five minutes...I'm not so sure. He's walking away from a smoldering rubble of scandal, corruption, lawsuits, and absolute power (which he won't have elsewhere) gone wrong. He's radioactive.

I mean I really like Mitch and if he was let go tomorrow I couldn't imagine acting like these idiots. They'll remember why it happened when the NCAA comes to town. At this point they've convinced themselves that 25k (not the 100k) isn't too bad and since they fired Rick nothing much will come of it.

I listened to about 15 minutes on 790 and I'm, well...I mean, speechless.

I expected a level of butthurt for Lord Turtleneck but there was a LOT of defending Pitino as well.

WITHOUT due process.

...and all this stuff about Jurich getting a job in five minutes...I'm not so sure. He's walking away from a smoldering rubble of scandal, corruption, lawsuits, and absolute power (which he won't have elsewhere) gone wrong. He's radioactive.

Bingo. And if he sues UL, which they've basically already said it will happen, it makes him even more unattractive.

"Hey, I just got shit-canned at my old job because of numerous, public scandals that happened under my watch. And I'm also suing my former employer. But I think I could do a good job for you here at Jackoff State University!"

- Nice having Slice back.

- Not surprised. Schadenfreude (sp?) has led to the Louisville page daily for the last month and any semi-reasonable post from a Card fan leads to the poster getting attacked.

- Does Louisville or Lexington have a CoreLife? Good healthy eating. I’m in love.

- Sipping on some Willett right now.

- Is 80’s boy taller than me yet?

- Some big games Saturday night after we sneak out of Starkville with The Dub.

- Parks&Rec is so damn good.

- I beg patience from GYERO with our squad this year.

- How’s Tyler Childers live?

- GYERO view on Keldon Johnson’s game? Another Bogans?

Last edited:
swaggycal2.gif

Those idiots.

Kind of alarming to see Louisville get a spine, to be honest. Maybe they will hire someone who isn't a peckerwood bully. And who knows how to tie a tie.

Oh well.

Gonna rock some Boots Randolph and blaze a hogleg J.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reactions: Col. Angus
God I love that Pitino sued Adidas.

Charlie Munger (Warren Buffett's partner) tells the story of Benjamin Disraeli, former British PM (twiced), who knew he had a character flaw of being spiteful and acting on that emotion.

So Disraeli made it a habit to write down on index cards the names of the people he hated and once a year review it to relish whatever misfortune that fate and/or their own sins had brought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT