ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1444954542393_Kentucky+Stadium.860w.jpg

https://www.hillflint.com/schools/kentucky?offset=0&limit=100

My wife has me on this intermittent fasting diet where I have to starve myself between 8p and noon the next day and I think it's just a fancy way of slowly killing my bloated fat ass
I’ve contemplated this but just don’t know if the benefits are worth the starving.

One of our fans just posted this on the main CBB.

Rick Pitino was supposed to go out surrounded by family and friends, not with attorneys sharing the results of a polygraph test they say Pitino passed.

There should have been music and standing ovations, not photocopies of text messages with an AAU coach from what was apparently Pitino’s telephone.

There was supposed to be talk about how Pitino won national titles at Louisville and Kentucky, not questions about whether the pressure to keep up with Kentucky and John Calipari led to this abrupt end to a Hall of Fame career.

It’s over now, the University of Louisville portion of Pitino’s coaching career. On the brink of his 17th season at U of L and 25th coaching in this state, the most compelling college basketball coach exited Monday with the blunt word from the U of L Athletics Association that Pitino’s contract was terminated.

What happened?

To put it simply, Kentucky happened. The competition to keep up with Calipari and his recruiting success happened. His losses to the Wildcats year after year happened.

In Bozich’s eyes, the “little brother” place on the totem pole compared to Kentucky may have been too much for Pitino to take.

Kentucky happened because halfway through Pitino’s 16-year run in Louisville, John Calipari rolled into Lexington. You started to hear the whispers that Cal was eager to bloody Pitino’s nose. The two had a history.

Kentucky happened because Calipari recruited better players, went to more Final Fours and beat Pitino head-to-head over and over and over.

Did the competitive rush to keep up with Kentucky lead to a member of Pitino’s staff organizing the stripper and prostitution scandal that knocked U of L out of the 2016 NCAA Tournament, the possible vacating of the 2013 NCAA title and an embarrassing probation?

Did the drive to run with Kentucky inspire another member of Pitino’s staff to get dragged into this federal investigation? The Brian Bowen recruitment smelled too good to be true. The federal government appears to be making the case that five-star recruits don’t show up in early June without special incentives.

Until a sharper, on-the-record version of both events develops, the Kentucky Happened explanation works for me.

Overall, scandals and disappointment will be on the forefront when highlighting Pitino’s coaching career. Forever.

Now Bowen and the stripper scandal will define Pitino’s career as much as the two national titles, seven Final Four trips at Providence, Kentucky and Louisville and the Hall of Fame. It’s not the way Rick Pitino was supposed to say goodbye.
One of our fans is a plagiarist. Was it a former player, by chance?

I have an extra ticket for BW on Friday if anyone wants it...really good lower.

*jelly or syrup on sausage always.

Oh, it's a Bozich article so didn't want to give that bag of dicks a click and neither did the guy that posted it.

I know we have a long way to go this season, but Bryce Love of Stanford is putting up RB numbers rarely seen. The fact that most polls still have hum behind Barkley at Penn State is ridiculous.

He is already over 1300 yards and 11 TDs. He is averaging over 10 yards a pop. He has at least a TD in every game and at least a 53 run un every game. Unreal.

I know we have a long way to go this season, but Bryce Love of Stanford is putting up RB numbers rarely seen. The fact that most polls still have hum behind Barkley at Penn State is ridiculous.

He is already over 1300 yards and 11 TDs. He is averaging over 10 yards a pop. He has at least a TD in every game and at least a 53 run un every game. Unreal.
WHY ARE YOU DISRESPECTING LAMAR YOU RACIST HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT WILLY OVER HERE BEING ALL RACIST AND STUFF GO CARDS

^Sadly that’s dead on as in how America reacts to anything at this point.

- @wcc31 that Parks & Rec .recommendation was solid. Almost through season 2 and it’s really findingnits footing. The episode with Fred Armison as the Venezuelan diplomat was [laughing]

Reactions: ukalum01
Now the stripper scandal will define Pitino’s career...

Really burns me up when people refer to them as "strippers."

They're not "strippers."

They're WHORES, man.

WHORES.

Not "strippers," not "exotic dancers," not "call girls," not even "hookers."

WHORES.

It's the only word that carries as much as weight as the transgressions themselves do.

WHORES.

Stop trying to church it up, people.

Really burns me up when people refer to them as "strippers."

They're not "strippers."

They're WHORES, man.

WHORES.

Not "strippers," not "exotic dancers," not "call girls," not even "hookers."

WHORES.

It's the only word that carries as much as weight as the transgressions themselves do.

WHORES.

Stop trying to church it up, people.
Also, whores

The Mindhunters series on Netflix is starting off pretty well. It's about the how the FBI started developing psychological profiles for serial killers. It's not a documentary but a good show about 5 episodes in.

In other words, you could sub UNC for serial killer and UKO would fit the profile perfectly.

- Sitting in Andrews, TX waiting on AAA. Blew a tire heading back to Amarillo from Odessa. What a shit hole.

- Did get to hit up Twin Peaks with PTI (pti) drink some beers, and look at the best white trash girls Odessa, TX has to offer the other night. So it wasn't all bad.

- Not to pile on, but PTI also gets boneless wings.

- This is going to be the toughest, most grueling race yet...but really dig it so far. Going to be a battle.

- Not a ton to do, but I actually enjoy Amarillo. Nicest folks you'd meet and a true "old west" town.

- Bumble game has been great in Amarillo too.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
having a really hard time not mocking this #metoo

Rob, can you do it for me?
*Woof. Take a look at some of those broads claiming to have been assaulted. Some "assaults" are guys touching their shoulder in a bar asking them to buy a drink. Safe space violation. Sheeeeitttt...if some of them would have only been so lucky. More like #meneither.

I feel bad for the women that's actually went through the trauma of rape or sexual misconduct at work, but #metoo seems like a game of one-upmanship of diddling.

*Homemade fried rice for dinner tonight. Stoked.

Curious what this PC culture has done to hooking up on college campuses. Where’s Slice when you need him?

Reactions: Col. Angus
Barstool and Old Row lead me to believe there are not only random hookups still in college but also an uptick in ass eating.

If I had a dime for very self important dingbat here in Louisville who had a source or knew a major donor that was positive TOMMA was going to get his job back I’d be rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT