ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing funny about these. The comfort level is off the charts, and they are a breathable yet sturdy fabric. The ability to look down at any point during a crap work day and see my best bud just grinning back at me... its the little things, man.

I'm sure they are comfortable. I'm also sure that is nice to look down at your socks and see your best bud grinning back at you. I mean, who wouldn't like that? It's more about you splurging on concert tix that you know she will REALLY LIKE and her buying you socks. Not to mention said concert is during game 5 of your(my) Cubbies playoff game. Trust me, I get it. Generally we men go overboard (for reason) and our lasses can skirt by with socks. Or a couple cheap ass country CD's, or the failed promises to PIIHB. That's the way world turns.

You know what's a joke to me? Tai's 5 reps at 185.

You've been here a few years, you're supposed to be a bruiser, and literally all you have to do is play ball and go to some classes. How is he so weak? Drives me nuts when kids are given opportunities like this and don't take advantage. He could be a nice little player for 5-7 min a game if he got off the Kyle Wiltjer soft body plan.

So many kids out there who, given the same opportunity, would live in the weight room/gym.

Willis was lazy AF for his first couple years too(this is actually good info, I'm guessing on Tai) but man that sure is frustrating. We gonna take these 40-100 ranked kids, make sure they're relentless in the gym(like Booker and Ulis).

Madness Overreactiions:

Diallo certainly seems early on to be our best player, Washington and Gabriel right behind.

Knox is going to take some time.

And apparently these are going to fly off the shelf.
thumb.aspx

Madness Overreactiions:

Diallo certainly seems early on to be our best player, Washington and Gabriel right behind.

Knox is going to take some time.

...but when Knox does 'get it's, man oh man. You know Cal will have him going to the basket physically...that's a scary thought.

Reactions: wcc31
Wanted to give that dipshit KSR writer some grief about his "calling my shot, we win the national championship" article. However, if I have ever logged in there (maybe I never have), it wouldn't register a log in name or a password.

Point is, positive attitude is great, but when you've only known, what, 5 maybe 6 years of college basketball since puberty, maybe you back off "calling your shot" in October. Dipshit.

Yeah, I know, don't take KSR at face value unless you're LCDBJW and don't know better, but I haven't even vented about UNC yet. (Not that I expected much but I don't have the words for the total exoneration that was).

Baby steps, and inner circle idiots need to shut the **** up.

Yeah I know...but there is hope. It's kind of like Louisville...at some point the rest of the university says eff this and draws a line in the sand.

Oklahoma losing really opened the door for the loser of the SEC championship game (Georgia) to still make the playoff. Clemson losing is curtiously holding the door open for Georgia to still be in the playoff after losing to bama. Now if we can get a couple of those big ten teams to drop a game

I think it would be hilarious if UNC loses their accreditation.

You would think that there has to be some kind of suspension of accreditation or something whenever the athletic director publicly admitted to committing academic fraud.

I honestly feel bad for UNC grads. That has the reputation of being a damned good university and it is shameful that the athletic department was allowed to create a fraudulent curriculum.

Those idiots who sued Katina Powell for making their UL degree worthless were frivolous and stupid.

But a class action by UNC grads for tarnishing their earning potential and fraudulently inducing them to taken on student debt?

(I assume there is some sort of sovereign immunity issue that makes this unlikely and/or that most people would not want to sue their alma mater, but...)

Drake did not birth Kentucky, he's not even American, he can stfu. Cal needs to update his discography if he was trying to "impress" those recruits who clearly didn't f with the Drake.

Oklahoma losing really opened the door for the loser of the SEC championship game (Georgia) to still make the playoff. Clemson losing is curtiously holding the door open for Georgia to still be in the playoff after losing to bama. Now if we can get a couple of those big ten teams to drop a game

I think you meant to say Kentucky because KENTUCKY IS GOING TO WIN OUT, BEAT BAMA AND WIN THE GD BOURBON BOWL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT