ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO BACK TO JOKES! ESPN USED TO BE FUNNY! THAT'S WHAT MADE IT AWESOME!

They could wipe the floor with Pardon My Take if they would present Stephen A Smith in a similar manner. He is amazing at talking extemporaneously and playing whatever role is needed to get a bit over.

The problem is ESPN presents First Take as if it's OTL or some shit and that his hilarious takes about blueberries, Michael Beasley being addicted to weed, etc. are not funny soundbites from a carnival barker, but Super Serious Sports Takes.

ESPN could eff up a wet dream

Reactions: Col. Angus
Man, Forde is now taking gratuitous shots at Pitino from left field. From this week's Forde Yard Dash:

“After many discussions with Scott [Barnes, the athletic director], waiving my contract is the correct decision and enables the young men and the program to move forward and concentrate on the rest of this season,” Andersen said in the school’s release. “Coaching is not about the mighty dollar.”

Said Barnes: “Coach Andersen’s decision to waive his remaining compensation is unprecedented in major college athletics. His decision is made for the right reasons and values, and it speaks volumes about the kind of honorable person that Gary Andersen is.”

(It’s clear what kind of person Andersen isn’t. The Rick Pitino kind.)

[laughing]

Forde really trying to distance himself from his recent co-author. Apparently he has no more f*s to give.

FORDE AIN'T GIVING UP THAT LOUISVILLE MONEY TIT UP WITHOUT A FIGHT IMO

They could wipe the floor with Pardon My Take if they would present Stephen A Smith in a similar manner. He is amazing at talking extemporaneously and playing whatever role is needed to get a bit over.

The problem is ESPN presents First Take as if it's OTL or some shit and that his hilarious takes about blueberries, Michael Beasley being addicted to weed, etc. are not funny soundbites from a carnival barker, but Super Serious Sports Takes.

ESPN could eff up a wet dream

You lost me at advocating for Stephen A. Smith. He's awful.

They’re still getting use. They’re at the Russell County fairgrounds and baseball stadium.
If anyone sees one of these hanging off the supports, let me know.
8ed48c3670152e0f360bf63e5807d94b.jpg

You lost me at advocating for Stephen A. Smith. He's awful.
He's only awful if you take him seriously.

He said that he would've beaten Johnny Cochran if he was the prosecutor during the OJ trial. The fact that so many people believe he believes that shit just goes to show how good he is. Big Cat and PFT are lame imitations

I bet Stephen A’s fastest two minutes send up would be hilarious. NOT.

WTF are you taking about? SAS is 49. Do you think he’d have a pitch perfecto Tom Green references for the 18-34 demo? Because PMT just did!

<---- found a vintage authentic Ron Mercer #33 Converse jersey. Everything sewn on, really proud of it for some reason.

Yeah I have never understood the No-1 Greater shit. Like, what does that even mean. No one greater. Number one, greater. Of all the others, none are as great.

#1>

Found a photo, the Starter 1996 National Champs shirt was my all-time favorite. Nice clean look, wore that thing out as a 12 year old.

il_570xN.1065961422_lln4.jpg

Last edited:
I get entirely too excited to find vintage UK gear. Helping go through my grandma's old clothes:( the other day and found a sweatshirt with a guy eating cereal but instead of a guy it was a Kentucky Wildcat and instead of cereal it was SEC mascots and a Cardinal. Power K logo all over the place. And *that* was how a cat should look(he was bout to eat they ass lmaoo), not two birds making sex in our logo.

I feel the same way, kind sir - we will meet one day
and we will drink the sweet nectar of vodka until we are delirious and ready to love the world in a brotherly....but messy,....kind of way

PS: I got f'ing lost in the desert and mesquite maze behind my barrio tonight.....great night for it though

started drinking cheep beer about 10 min's ago and KNOW THAT I KNOW that we are going to see 8 wins and a victory over Tennessee this year

[

O SWEET WHORE OF BABYLON I FEEL IT COMING, DR DICKFINEGERS!!!! YES!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Mark stoops is proving to be a little more thin skinned than I previously though. However, after last year's rumor, I understand.

So ESPN's "The 6" has terrible ratings, J. Hill tweets some polarizing thoughts, nothing happens, she tweets more polarizing stuff (this time asking for boycotts of sponsors), and is now suspended for 2 weeks. Textbook ratings grab in my opinion. Get people talking so they tune in for the return. Any kind of press is good press atkot.

Reactions: Hankshaker
-never owned a jersey/shirt with another mans name/number on it. Even as a child. Seems a bit beta to me.

-have a wedding and a different wedding party/shower on Saturday. People paying attention to bye-week...I like my friends.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT