ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, the NCAA limited penalties to the current team and staff (limiting Pitino's suspension to 5 games, no further postseason ban, although the scholarship losses matter.) while hammering the team/players that participated. This is a departure from their usual approach and much more logical. It's also what Louisville fans were repeatedly arguing during the postseason ban, that current players shouldn't be punished for things that happened years ago, which I mostly agree with.
Which absolutely has to make UNC shit their pants (not that I think they lose banners). They've seemingly gone all in on trying to sacrifice the future for winning in the meantime/keeping their old banners.

If the NCAA is consistent lol then UNC will lose two titles and have a bunch of 3*s playing no defense for the foreseeable future

So they just confirmed if games are vacated all 15 tournament games from 2010 to 2014 will be in jeopardy.

Also, Pitino is really disappointed in the NCAA, you guys.

Also, Pitino didn't know there were stripper parties going on because he's old and can't stay up late [roll][roll][roll][roll]

So they just confirmed if games are vacated all 15 tournament games from 2010 to 2014 will be in jeopardy.

Also, Pitino is really disappointed in the NCAA, you guys.

Also, Pitino didn't know there were stripper parties going on because he's old and can't stay up late [roll][roll][roll][roll]
gross- he banged Karen Sypher during the late dinner rush?

Reactions: BlueThruAndThru
[cheers][cheers][cheers]

DeadCardinal.jpg

I plan on winning multiple championship here...might want to win 1 before talking about 2 or more bub.

Personally I love when Rick starts chastising everyone...

...it's always at the point of a press conference when he's caught in a bold-faced lie and his reputation has been sunk even further into the abyss.

He becomes cognizant of it and and recognizes the media / reporters can see right through the bullshit, so he drops napalm everywhere hoping they'll back down like the cowardly local guys always do.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT