ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked at the nest and similar cameras. Very intriguing as someone that likes technology (but is cursed with DSL at home). However, I don't think I want to see video evidence that my wife scratches her ass and sniffs it or the kids doing something weird. (Not that they do these things but hey, you never know).

Very conflicted on the camera idea.

Wife and kids fly out Monday for Florida. I get Monday and Tuesday until I join them.

I mean we're just sitting here knowing the BEST CASE scenario for UL is some minor sanctions due to whores.

"Well, we only lose CRP for a few games and no banners pulled because of the whores." <--- something someone will post on a UL board probably around lunch time today

Yeah whatever happened to "make yourself at home"?

Lack of common civility is tearing this nation apart.

Yep. The NCAA will mandate that Pitino gets a raise, Jurich is named AD for life, Katina Powell is hired as a grad assistant and RodNi makes the cheerleading squad. And not only will the 2013 banner stay up, but the 2012 banner will be taken from Kentucky and awarded to Louisville for persevering in the face of such adversity. #TheyPersisted

Don't forget, a new six-figure VP of Marketing position for Jazzy.

He's got some serious game when he's on, but Horschel is far too much of a whiny hothead pussy to win a US Open, at least at a place like Erin Hills. I haven't checked, but he's probably having a Twitter meltdown during his round. His T4 in '13 is a fluke as far as I'm concerned.

..and yes, I feel for his personal situation.

Stick with posting cutesy Top 5s on pop culture, etc, Chad.

Reactions: wcc31
I got Arlo cameras that work with our security system- you only arm them when you leave. It's not a perve cam.

Good feature group on the Open app right now with Fowler, Rahm, Hideki

They vacated the wins from those seasons... including the tournament. That has to mean the banner, doesn't it?

a vacation of basketball records in which student-athletes competed while ineligible from December 2010 and July 2014

Only the NCAA could screw the wording of something like this up. WTF is that supposed to mean.

Wait- so the wins from 12/10 through 7/14 are vacated pending UL's written report? I guess based on who played in which games?

images

Louisville Fans: "Alright, fellas, we got some coaching suspensions, probation, a show-cause for McGee..."

NCAA: (Dave Chappelle voice) "I want that banner..."

I kinda want them to keep the 2012 banner on, because it should be a painful reminder for them.
I don't know I kind of like the idea of saying casually "Remember in 2012 when we won the championship by beating Kansas and (VACATED?) Good memories..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT