ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least a senile Muhammad Ali won't be exploited any more in their shameless defense.

Muhammed-Ali-Louisville-Basketball-Tweet.jpg
... yet.

Jurich and Rick are so indignant. They seem to be arguing that because they cooperated, they shouldn't be punished.

Um, no, the punishment is for the original crimes, idiots.

Rick is clearly devastated, but we've seen that before. The fact that Jurich was clearly taken by surprise by all this - AND, can do nothing about it - is delicious.

It's a clear indication of just how arrogant they are, that they are shell-shocked by this. :cheers2:

The arrogance is just unbelievable. I know its an NCAA term but the whole thing is beyond the phrase lack of institutional control with audit etc. At this point who has the noots besides the PAPA to stand up and say this is it.

UL twitter memes are definitely Drew Franklin's niche.

Louisville's basically entire appeal will be that there were no red flags for Rick to see and if the infractions would have been found out at the time the money value would have not deemed them not eligible.

But they continue to ignore the fact that NCAA does not give TF's about money in this case.

They have 0 chance of winning an appeal

Just to clear it up, the NCAA has alerted Louisville which players were deemed not eligible for competition. It is now up to Louisville to inform the NCAA which games those student athletes participated in.

lol thats great

NCAA - Hey UL eat my butt.

Idk what's better, this UL stuff or the new MOST CHEESE AND PEPPERONI from Lil C's. It's that good. F you papa John.

It seems like the basis for UofL appeal on the vacating will be:

*The monetary argument again. (Which they really should quit arguing)

*The argument that due to the monetary amounts, had it been discovered at the time, the players could have paid some sort of restitution and be declared eligible again.

Seems like a circular argument though. It wasn't discovered because Pitino didn't have proper oversight.

I'm no basketball lawyer though.

It seems like the basis for UofL appeal on the vacating will be:

*The monetary argument again. (Which they really should quit arguing)

*The argument that due to the monetary amounts, had it been discovered at the time, the players could have paid some sort of restitution and be declared eligible again.

Seems like a circular argument though. It wasn't discovered because Pitino didn't have proper oversight.

I'm no basketball lawyer though.
Think they are probably going with the Ohio State tattoo-gate angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT