ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitino.jpg

I bet some Billy Joe Wildcat will have the vacated game list by noon on Rafters.

3 enrolled players. So that has to be Chane, Mega and Mango

I don't know I kind of like the idea of saying casually "Remember in 2012 when we won the championship by beating Kansas and (VACATED?) Good memories..."

According to jersey color we play Syracuse in that game.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Kevin Ware, Zach Price, and one of Jordan Bond, Michael Baffour, and Logan Baumann

WHAT A COINKYDINIK NONE OF THOSE DAMN WHORE LOVIN HEATHENS PLAYED IN THE TITLE GAME. SORRY NCAA LICK MY BUTT

- TOMMA

* Vacated wins = :joy::joy::joy:

To be frank, I'm a big fan of when this happens to our rivals, simply because it pisses them off. But this is the NCAA's version of a choreographed student section turning their backs on the opposing team during pre-game introductions. There are so many vacated wins out there, it's impossible to keep up with it all. Clear evidence the NCAA bite is weak at best.

* Ever since Another Bad Creation's classic mega hit, I just can't look at a chick named "Iesha" the same. I just immediately start singing that song in my head. Timeless.

* Whew. Got my airbnb license approved. $50, plus the guy at the government office created specifically to handle these requests had to call me and verify my information. Tough process.

so, the address is correct?
and this is indeed your email? how do you pronounce your last name, anyways?
this is your phone number that i called you on?

Your government at work, y'all.

* Saw Drew Brees at my new local craft brewpub last night.

* Fatrick Reed for the win.

* Update on "The Bet," as the US Open begins.

Tiger isn't playing (injury)
Phil isn't playing (daughters graduation)

Never felt more confident?

* Leaving at 6am tomorrow for New York City, where for the 2nd consecutive year I'll be participating in The Great New York 100-mile Running Exposition. What a great event. It's basically one huge loop of the entire city.

* Got an Echo Dot given to me for free. Hook this stupid thing up, or nah?

* Colson Whitehead's "The Underground Railroad" = absolutely fantastic. I believe I can now brag to my afro-american friends that I'm "woke," as the kids say.

Any other good book recs? I kinda need some pretty mindless fiction or sports stuff right now.

Are there 3 players that played from Dec. '10 - July '14 that weren't on the championship team?

I mean it shouldn't just be the title game in consideration. I mean if an ineligible walk on played in the blow out of a 16 seed then that win should be vacated and logic says any win following that in the tourney should not have happened.

But the NCAA isn't logical so who the eff knows.

I missed the way Louisville fans try to spin this stuff. Mike Rutherford currently saying that it's not just if they played in the game, it's if they "had an impact" on the game. So according to his interpretation, if Chane had a bad game, the game stays up. [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

That's incredibly stupid. But, even if he was right (which he's not), Chain had 15 and 12 in the title game.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I missed the way Louisville fans try to spin this stuff. Mike Rutherford currently saying that it's not just if they played in the game, it's if they "had an impact" on the game. So according to his interpretation, if Chane had a bad game, the game stays up. [laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
Chain has 15 and 12 in that game.

We just don't know anything you guys. Who knows who participated? Who knows if it even really happened? If only there was some sort of evidence we could look at... If only the NCAA would tell us something...

He'll be standing there watching them bring the banner down with a pulley and saying quietly to himself: "I wonder how this all will turn out..."

In all seriousness, the NCAA limited penalties to the current team and staff (limiting Pitino's suspension to 5 games, no further postseason ban, although the scholarship losses matter.) while hammering the team/players that participated. This is a departure from their usual approach and much more logical. It's also what Louisville fans were repeatedly arguing during the postseason ban, that current players shouldn't be punished for things that happened years ago, which I mostly agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT