ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not calming shit, homeboy. There's a year's worth of redass that has been on the sideline since the road South Carolina loss in 2014.

Already fine tuning my Cal replacement power list, in fact.

Just chill out a bit. We're going to be okay, buddy. Went to four F4s in 5 years, with a natty. You think Cal just forgot how to coach? Remember how much we improved from Nov to March in 2011 and 2014? Just wait until Skal figures it out.

-We just hired a new guy

You need some new employees. Tried to give your dumbass some business a couple weeks ago. Had an apartment fire, total gut. Happened Fri night, I called first thing sat morning. Your on call guy said he only handled water issues, that fire was part of your "structural" division, he would have them call me Mon morning when they got in. That was several weeks ago, still haven't heard from them

You need some new employees. Tried to give your dumbass some business a couple weeks ago. Had an apartment fire, total gut. Happened Fri night, I called first thing sat morning. Your on call guy said he only handled water issues, that fire was part of your "structural" division, he would have them call me Mon morning when they got in. That was several weeks ago, still haven't heard from them

Did you tell him who your father is?

that kind of expense is awful steep for a couple of development leaguers. and athletes/the suddenly wealthy are notoriously awful with their finances. if 10/15-year, $100+ million vets can go broke, then i don't have a lot of faith in a pair of 2nd-round picks.

feel free to disagree, but youre wrong.

The one dude that was in the salt desert in Brazil(IIRC) had the best plan. Came in 20lbs overweight, spent a short amount of time on a shelter, laid around conserving energy for 20 days. His chick freaked out in like 3 days and bounced. Dumb bitch is trying to survive in the wilderness and she brings a magnifying glass.

One dude from Roxsboro, NC was pretty awesome. Brings duct tape and decides to give up smoking literally the second he gets off the boat in the jungle. 4 days later he's toast.

Yep.

It's hilarious when people wonder why they get so GD sick. Oh, here's the head of a dead bird laying on the ground...might as well eat it.

Stagnant water? Yeah, start chugging that shit.

Learn the Harrison Family. Dad probably bought the thing anyways...

Smart kids from a great family who decided to take some of their advance (or whatever) and buy mom a car for sacrificing basically her entire life for them. Probably pooled their autograph/appearance money and "gave it all back" to show appreciation for her.

If they don't make it, it won't be b/c they split a car for their mom - definitely do not think that kind of activity will be the norm for those two.

I could really go for a Jamal Murray update. Do we have a chance with this guy , is he visiting soon, what's going on?

Forde and Thamel couldn't even get passed the gate to inspect the garbage at the Harrison's home, if that tells you anything.

Reactions: chitown87
If basketball doesnt work out they can go on to sell medical equipment or pharmaceuticals like all other non-pro athletes that have a lick of sense and they will be just fine.

If we get Murray, we're all good. He'll probably visit, but there's talk that he'll prep and try to enter the draft next year since Canada basically has 13 grades.

He says he's going to decide if he takes any visits at the end of May.

So, AMC obviously has a sterling reputation for great TV. Every now and then, they throw out a clunker (small town security). They cut bait too soon on one (rubicon)...think UCL and I are the only ones sad to see it go though.

That said, Making of the Mob (8 part series) looks great.

But, not sure on this "Humans" show. Anybody else gonna give that one a shot?

Of all the kids going pro this year, I'm least worried about the Harrison twins going broke.

How many times does a rumored reclassify NOT do it? You want that $$$ and you want that $$$ as soon as you can get it. Considering who Murr's considering, you'd think we have a really good shot, but who knows.

The thought of Ulis, Briscoe and Murr attackattackattacking and tossing lobs to Skal, Lee and Poythress gives me a case of the pumps.

It was actually 6 bedrooms.
eek.gif

Murr, Zeke, Skally & Chucky would be a wodie class.

Reactions: PTI (pti)

Hmmm...That is pretty infuriating. There is a prompt that asks you to hit 1 if you need emergency water mitigation and 2 if you need a boardup or site stabilization. Regardless, he should have relayed the message on Saturday to someone in structure or called me. Can you at least tell me which Saturday you called? There are only 3 on call water people in the rotation and I know it wasn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT