ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GYERO watching these wcc posts re: BBdK like

583699.jpg

'Wit Tre Day. Lol, Nice.

Cincinnati is such a joke, it really is S-Town.

-Haven't smoked since Luke Maye's shot went down and I painted my basement with blood. Be 2 months next week. Got through an entire vacation where smoking was like breathing for most of the population, I'm good this time. :fire:

(Also haven't drank at home since that same moment, sans wine w/ my parents on Mother's Day Eve)

<---- honestly have no idea who the Chainsmokers even are or what they sing. I've heard of them, obviously. If it's not black, it's wack. :100points:

Last edited:
Let's get down to brass tax. Chad's rekindled anger is all due to the stress that comes with the nonsensical bullshit called a hen planning a wedding.

I would rather stick needles in my balls for 365 days straight than go through that again. I was stuck in the crossfire between the lass and my mom, two very strong personalities. This was also during the winter the Cats went to the NIT and UL won a title. There were several nights I'd get home from work and wander to this little wooded area behind my condo at the time, sit down on this little piece of shit mini cooler I planted down and stare into nothing just for the peace and quiet.

- b rax is definitely going to be the guy coaching little league 20 years after his kids are too old to play (given that his steady diet of Big Red and Rally's doesn't explode his heart first). He also definitely cusses out other kids on the team when they miss a pop-up and yells at the coach for not making a shift. Just a real piece of work.

- My wedding coming up in August. Free church, 15 guests, no bridal party or groomsmen, casual family and friends get together later that evening. Don't know what you guys are talking about :sunglasses: #legitimatelyblessed

Honestly the wedding has been nary a worry thus far. Still more than a year out. Wedding planner is a godsend.

And y'all just don't get me- I'm at my happiest when I'm ornery on CatPaw.

Sup...

It's been a while. Went back and read the last few pages and it looks as though not much has changed. It's funny how you can do something daily (multiple times a day) like visiting this thread for 10+ years and life get so involved that you go six months between posts or even browsing. It's dumb how often something pops up that reminds me of this thread though. I miss you random avatars.

Headed out to help rshanemurphy help coach our 3 and 4 year old weeball.

Gonna grill a hot dog for dinner with the kids.

Yall keep doin you.

Did anyone listen to Dakich when he came on KSR last November after calling our games in the Bahamas? It was a fascinating interview. The dude kind of shed light why he's a quasi physco at times despite being so talented at color.

Yes I heard it, and he told stories from the Bahamas that Anthony said we're wayyyy too secret for gyero. What an attention whore

Somebody please dig up that old email that hussy sent Wodie back in the day. Something along the lines of... You farted non stop while I tried to get some rest and when I woke up there was a pizza box on my bedroom floor with cigarette butts and stains on it.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Some of you political balls needs to take a Xanax and relax. It's been 4 months and a few are acting like the world is coming to an end.

I didn't like Obama. I bitched a bit about him, but I lived my life. Truth be told, he didn't affect my life one bit. Just as Trump isn't affecting yours.

My advice, turn off the Twitter, Facebook, and tv and enjoy being alive in the good ole' US of A.

A friend checked out Shake Shack. She and her son got two burgers, one French fry, and two small shakes and said the bill was $30. Is it really that expensive? That seems about double what it should be.

Have heard they fly in the ground beef all the way from NYC... New York City! That's got to amount to something, right?

Congrats on having exactly zero friends, loser. Y'all gonna play dark side of the moon at the reception? Grow a dick
Hmm, play Pink Floyd or take wedding advice from the slack-jaw yokel who can't even wear a tie properly for the biggest day of his life?? Yeah, tough call, dumbshit.

And a prissy boi like you getting upset about a grown man not having a pinterest approved wedding is par for the course. Over/under on the number of chalkboards at rax's wedding: 11.5.

Last edited:
Some of you political balls needs to take a Xanax and relax. It's been 4 months and a few are acting like the world is coming to an end.

I didn't like Obama. I bitched a bit about him, but I lived my life. Truth be told, he didn't affect my life one bit. Just as Trump isn't affecting yours.

My advice, turn off the Twitter, Facebook, and tv and enjoy being alive in the good ole' US of A.

I just don't understand how some folks can have so much outrage in the tank. I have friends/family flabbergasted by Trump daily. Hell, even '73 took days off from bitching about Tubby.

I just don't understand how some folks can have so much outrage in the tank. I have friends/family flabbergasted by Trump daily. Hell, even '73 took days off from bitching about Tubby.

Pretty much.

Had a friend call me in a panic after the election: "What are we going to do?!?!?!"

Nothing.

Just another jackass in a suit, preening. Nothing to see. Move on.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Pretty much.

Had a friend call me in a panic after the election: "What are we going to do?!?!?!"

Nothing.

Just another jackass in a suit, preening. Nothing to see. Move on.
Just reached out to a coastal elite friend to let him know I've already been tapped for the position of "Subdivision Kommisar" here in our neck of Trump Country in case they "need some strings pulled in the coming months."

Bonus: His wife posted a selfie with Gloria Steinham from a watchparty last night.
He didn't text back for a while.

This is a risk because GYERO should always remain apolitical, but can we agree as a society (Red and Blue) that the fact that Trump personally posts on twitter is embarrassing?

Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT