ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singles_Soundtrack.jpg

The cost for a locksmith to come out is hilarious. There are a couple local ones here that survive on just the students locking their keys in their cars. I think they get like $75 a pop for each call I imagine there are dozens a day, mostly at the rec center. I've watched them struggle a couple of times, but most of the time they seem to be there under 10-15 minutes including paperwork etc.

Well, a tow is more, breaking your window is probably more and if you hire the wrong person to get you in your car, it will be more. The guys that know how to pop locks, impression keys and actually get you out of the predicament will probably be low end $75, depending on the city. You're paying for experience, not for their time.

And they're most likely not surviving on simply opening cars. They're also originating keys, which is going to be expensive but usually less than a dealership. Some guys are good enough that they can look at your key on the driver's seat, read the cuts and make you a key.

And AAA doesn't work on Lexus, Wodie? Couldn't be more false. If your technician calls the the dealership on a job site, they likely didn't know wtf they were doing in the first place.

On the remotes, don't let the battery get too low. You absolutely can lock your keys in the car with a Honda remote, or any other, if the battery isn't giving the proximity signal enough juice. Sadly, I learned this the hard way personally and did so on the 4th of July in Carolina Beach of all places. Yeah, check the battery.

Brad Pitt (Floyd) smoking a bowl while listening to Outshined when the Detroit Mafia shows up to his apartment in True Romance is a Top 10 movie moment for me. Unreal scene.

And AAA doesn't work on Lexus, Wodie? Couldn't be more false. .

Think you misread my sentence -- I meant "popping a lock" doesn't work with her car (we use AAA b/c we've already paid for it), when the keys are in the trunk -- at least nobody we've called during these instances, nor Lexus themselves have been able to open trunk w/ the alarm going off, and without a key. As mentioned, this has happened on 3 separate occasions, 2 of which AAA was dispatched and could not get into her trunk.

Please email me the instructions to remedy the situation when it happens again in a few weeks, and I'll pass them along to AAA, Lexus, and my wife. uk_adrian@yahoo.com -- You da man!

They 'work' on Lexus, of course -- but they can't open her trunk w/ the alarm going off. As mentioned, this has happened on 3 separate occasions, 2 of which AAA was dispatched and could not get into her trunk.

Please email me the instructions to remedy the situation when it happens again in a few weeks, and I'll pass them along to AAA, Lexus, and my wife.

Year and model?

Read about some Boozy Sunday Brunch Party at some new Italian Restaurant that is now taking place in Louisville, sounded like a poor man's version of some NYC spots. Blinds drawn, Live DJ thumping EDM, dancing on tables, BOTTLES POPPING, etc.

I cannot WAIT until Richie ends up here for this at the mercy of some hen's planning.

Chuck is badass. At $1 he's a steal. I don't GAF if he knows nothing about CBB. He's funny and entertaining and I don't need him to be super analytical on the desk. Crack a few jokes, give Ernie some shit and be done with it. If you're needing legit feedback from a studio analyst during the half as to why your team is struggling to score against the zone then log off and/or delete your account.

You gon' ahead and take Fran 'I WATCHED HIM LAST SUMMER AT THE U-16'S IN MADRID AND HE'S A SEVERELY UNDERRATED DEFENDER' Fraschilla.

Thanks.

So is Chris Rock, and I don't want to listen to him during March Madness.

So now we're putting Zero Value in analysts knowing the teams & players playing? Lol, K. He's $1 for a reason.

If he was JUST funny & entertaining, he wouldn't bother me -- instead, he pretends to have watched CBB all season, argue with the people who have, and just fumbles through segments pretending he knows what he's talking about.

Just kind of annoying, not unlike Geese Feeder really.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
More edits, please.

If what you say is true re: CBB knowledge then why is Dakich $2? He knows wayyy more about the game than most and conveys it in a better way than 99% of the color guys out there.

Reactions: wcc31
Dakich is the best in the biz. My guess is b/c the creator of the game is a bitter homer asshole like Chad or someone.

Anyways, here's my dream March Madness (and selection show) team:

Gus Johnson
Dickie V (nuff said)
Bill Walton (just slays me)
Frank Caliendo (his coaching impersonations are hilarious)
Charles Barkley

- The best comeback going right now online has to be:

LIVING IN YOUR HEAD- RENT FREE

How does one come back from that?

- Would bet dollars to donuts wtf that means that neither of BRAX's boys are hitting over the Mendoza right now. I might brownbag a Modelo Especial tallboy and go heckle those little mashers at their games this weekend.

Nothing personal, 8-year-old, I just hate your father and am bored of life.

- Odds BBdK is going to the Chainsmokers show at Yum on Saturday: OVER

You like shitty music and you smell like farts and menthols.

- Real Geesefeeder gives good basketball takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT