ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the way this game is set up. Four days after a huge/draining win on the other side of the country, first road game of the year, they're due to nip us, Vegas line started out weird & now it's not moving much, refs who love to T Cal up, etc. It just feels like a loss.

Of course, when it comes to Kentucky basketball I am completely incapable of objectivity, so whatever.

I've had a bad feeling for the same reasons, woodford.

It's difficult to get up for two huge games in a row. The good thing is it's louisville. they've known what this game means since before arriving on campus.

Plus, UL hasn't seen this type of atheleticism. Not Baylor not anyone.

I mean, I think it's gonna come down to who put's together the the bigger combination of points.

-Kept myself occupied most of the day and just now sitting down to get ready. Leggo.

-Said before I'd sacrifice this for the football win so house money, really.

-Fireball as a first drink is not as good. actually it's awful.

-Willy get a trainer, doggie. Preferably a hot chick. When you pay someone and have a standing appointment you will get it together.

-JtB in for Gator Bowl. Leggo.

I think this team has a lot of show time in it and loves a spectacle.

Against UCLA, early in the day, the team seemed a bit distracted. With the bright lights in prime time against UNC, it was bombs away.

This feels more like the latter.

That intro of the rivalry said the coaches get along like bourbon (showed Cal) and prune juice (showed Pitino).

:joy:

81-66

Can't win or lose a national championship in December but I want to kick the ever lovin shit out of this team all the same.

Reactions: august-west
Can't wait to see the Grayson Allen meltdown as I just got into an argument with a co-worker today explaining that he's everything that is wrong with basketball. Dude tried to argue his "airtrip" call where he blew the layup and his foot grazed the TSU players thigh this weekend was the right call and even opposing fans would agree.

I feel quite the opposite with this group and don't want to get in front of it just so I can say "I told you I didn't feel good about this game!". Karma is real, but you can also make your own luck. GBB GGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT