ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be selfish to ask but I want a nice perfect number that is 9-1 against Pitino since Cal arrived, I want the 5 in a row which would be our longest streak since March of 1951 and I want a nice round 35-15 all time against those assholes.

C'MON CATS!!!!

I mean, get 9 against Pitino and hang #9 up in the same year.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Is it normal for you lawballs to just ask the same damn question over and over and over?

I gave a deposition (not the defendant [winking]) the other day and one lawyer just kept asking the same stupid question, the other side eventually objected that the doctor had answered the question four times.

Grief.

That lawyer probably isn't the only one that has trouble believing you're a doctor.

We have arrived.
C0N2oOVUsAA1iRj.jpg:large

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Hilarious to see UNC fans pointing at the UL scandal as being horrible while downplaying their own shenanigans, and vice versa.

Having lunch at a little spot off 4th street this afternoon when a swarm of people converge, snapping pictures and yelling for autographs. Oh it's just swaggy Cal, casually strolling down the road taking selfies with fans and waiving like the Pope (non-boat). Even heard a CATS cheer break out.

Can't wait to pop the top on that first coldie with my wildcat friends. It's a great time to be alive, folks.

* Bourbon drinkers, Calumet Farm decent? Boss just gave me a bottle.

* Nervous about tonight. Hit the boards and play hard and we win by 10.

Get in stupid foul trouble and settle for too many J's and we're sweating it out.

* Going out to eat with a bunch of other couples tomorrow night. (My friends) Hitting up Knotty Pine on the Bayou. Sampler platter, of course.

* Dinner at home now takes an extra 20 minutes because I have to make up Star Wars games to get the kids to eat all of their food.

Like, I have to pretend each green bean is a storm trooper and my daughters are space monsters eating them to get them to finish their meal.

It was fun the first time I did it, now they expect something similar every damn night.

* Gave my wife The Talk about tonight's game. She and the kids will be upstairs wrapping gifts and reading books from 7:00 - 9:15ish.

* My waist size has just tied its all-time record. But I have weighed 13 lbs heavier before. Must've lost all my muscle, too. Probably start working out soon.

Of course, I believe I now have some sort of tear in my good shoulder. That should help.

I did buy my wife a recumbent bike for Christmas. Maybe I should set it up and start using it myself. Or I could stop using my basement elliptical as a coat rack.

* Forget my nervousness... Big Break Out game by Bam tonight. Cats by 16 in an ugly one. 68-52.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT