ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton was snubbed by more faithless electors than the Donald.

[laughing]

Faith Spotted Eagle in 2020:americanflag:

8mK6GsV.png

So Jackson got 13 minutes and 5 points? I guess we know who the odd man out is. Tatum got his shots tho most on the team.

-We didn't play well coming off our last really good performance. First true road game is UL. Haven't played anyone that's going to try and push them around. Count me as nervous as f*ck. Not to mention they owe us a few right now.Trying to avoid the thought.

-Wild Eggs in the office this morning. o_O

-F*ck Duke. Grayson gets called out more than any other white Duke player EVER. I guess because of his trips and he is still adored by the racist media.

<---Called the Jackson thing a couple weeks ago. Knew K wouldn't have the patience to let him take his lumps. That's with Bolden and Giles barely playing. He's going to roll with Jones over Jackson. Last night in a tight game it was Kennard, Allen, Jones, Tatum and Jefferson. Bolden with 6 minutes. Lol. Great call, bud. He'd be starting with Bam right now.

12 assist on 12 TO last night. You can have all the pretty wings in the league but you better have a distributor.

-Out cold at 9:15p.

-Surviving Christmas, the worst of the new Christmas movies.

Last edited:
-We didn't play well coming off our last really good performance. First true road game is UL. Haven't played anyone that's going to try and push them around. Count me as nervous as f*ck. Not to mention they owe us a few right now.Trying to avoid the thought.

-Wild Eggs in the office this morning. o_O

-F*ck Duke. Grayson gets called out more than any other white Duke player EVER. I guess because of his trips and he is still adored by the racist media.

<---Called the Jackson thing a couple weeks ago. Knew K wouldn't have the patience to let him take his lumps. That's with Bolden and Giles barely playing. He's going to roll with Jones over Jackson. Last night in a tight game it was Kennard, Allen, Jones, Tatum and Jefferson. Bolden with 6 minutes. Lol. Great call, bud. He's be starting with Bam right now.

12 assist on 12 TO last night. You can have all the pretty wings in the league but you better have a distributor.

-Out cold at 9:15p.

-Surviving Christmas, the worst of the new Christmases movies.

Rack 'im.

Just Friends, still cracks me up. Nice little Christmas movie.

Nice little cameo of a Lexington girl as well. Athena is out!

My only worry is a letdown after Saturday. There is a lot of pressure on CRP and I don't think he reacts well to it.
Adam Lefkoe is pretty much a clown at this point of his career, right?

Adam Lefkoe, Bleacher Report: Malik Monk hits a 3 at the end to save UK from an embarrassing shutout. Louisville, 3,456-3.

So glad he is out of this state

Reactions: parrott
ODU was 3-16 from 3pt and took them to OT. I like my team. Ayers got to see one hell of a game of pure basketball up close and personal in Las Vegas hope he tells his friend Jamie Lucky about it and they at least attempt to keep the hand/body checks in check. Touch the Cards.

Lefkoe for whatever reason really resonated with the new age millennial UL fan. They took to him and he really took to UL. The Card Chronicles of the world of you will. He thought he was all cute and funny despite the glaring fact he was a raging tool.

That week leading up to the Final Four game in 2012 he was extremely unprofessional. Marcus been the flag bearer for the entire UL fan base and kept pumping out that bullshit narrative that UK fans are overzealous win at all costs hicks while UL is bastion for all that is cultural in the world. When UK sent the Cards packing that Saturday he was beside himself.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
How good is "CAL CAST"? JVC is a damn genius. My man records a 45m podcast every week solely to speak to recruits and develop the Calipari brand and it is H I L A R I O U S. First, the intro and outro music sound like something you'd see at the beginning of an Alexis Texas clip. Then my dude starts READING ad's. And that's the only thing on the whole podcast he's bad at! Why would they give him a script to read from? He's the best on the planet at bullshitting and they've got him reading these things like he's mike Greenberg. He usually butchers the read through, but it still makes me chuckle. And on this last one with coach K it honest to god sounded like he was eating buffalo wings while K talked. Dude is smacking his lips and breathing heavy and really just doing his thing. But it's great. He's actually really really good at interviewing, despite the fact that every question he asks K is really just a means to talk about his career/teams. It's wonderful. Love the cal cast.

We've had three 4-game win streaks recently, but only one 5-game streak dating way, way back. The "due" factor makes me nervous as hell. But I don't see how UL scores enough from the guard spots. If we rebound like we did against UNC, should be a comfortable win, but who knows on the road.

Love the fact Cal brought on his biggest recruiting rival in Coach K on the podcast. Think those two are on really good terms but Cal has no time for Capel's bs.

The first one with Barkley was solid. Like they were sitting around the dinner table trading stories.

Reactions: jayroon
Flash Fox to the free throw line area to break up the zone and throw it to him. We have done this some this year and it's worked effectively.

Flash Fox to the free throw line area to break up the zone and throw it to him. We have done this some this year and it's worked effectively.

We've mainly done this with Briscoe but also with Fox and Willis and they have all done great distributing the ball.

Every time someone has zoned us this year we have looked incredibly methodical breaking it down and getting a good look. Bring on the zone.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT