ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to just be doing chair-backs on the east and west sides of Rupp and not the endzones, as of now. 228-234 and 211-217

Cal's presser today:

Good. I didn't want to have to lose weight to squeeze into a seatback chair.

I'll probably start working out tomorrow, though.

* Speaking of working out, a giant package arrived today (stupid Dr. Boat joke goes here). Recumbent bike I got for my wife's Christmas present. She actually picked it out. Guess I need to put it together before Christmas.
* Worked until almost 1am Tuesday night and until 4am last night. [banana]

* I really, really hope I get a very significant raise in January. I don't need Schembari money, but something like the allowance Rob gets from his Daddy would be great.

* What is the perfect female body for your tastes? I gotta go with Olga Katysheva. Mercy.

if-theres-a-genetic-jackpot-olga-katysheva-has-hit-it-31-photos-16_zpsbtlsrk20.jpg

* Reap what you sow, Mr. Jurich. You sonuvabitch.

* Cats with a big dubya over the Heels the weekend.

- I know the Elrod family pretty well, bunch of dicks. Makes this even sweeter.

- My mom's name is "Tomma"...weirds me out when I see it written on here.

- Been basically in a drunken haze since the election got over with. Really need the new year to hurry up and get here so I can get back to work.

- Ok, herodotus. Enough. D-League, homie.

- Peaky Blinders, not bad.

- Met a nice Eastern Kentucky girl the other night...dig her.

- Man, f*** UNC.

"Tommy Elrod doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that.

I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name "cheater" because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not employed by Wake Forest, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this conference.

When someone crosses you, my advice is ‘Get Even!’ That is not typical advice, but it is real life advice. If you do not get even, you are just a schmuck! When people wrong you, go after those people because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I love getting even. I get screwed all the time. I go after people, and you know what? People do not play around with me as much as they do with others. They know that if they do, they are in for a big fight.”

-
Tom Jurich

Louisville fans mad that this one little tiny straw is breaking their camel's back. Pressure builds up over time when you can't go two weeks without a scandal you dumb whore-mongers.

“We wanted to be here. I don’t think there’s anybody in the world today that sits there and says, ‘We want to take on a $300 million arena (project) when we have a wonderful, tradition-rich facility that we’ve played in for 40 years. The city needs us to be downtown. We wanted to be downtown.”

Well, maybe just one person, Mitch.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Willy, I know you're busy, but we need you to do some important work. LSUFreek this gif for us. Put Jurich's head on Biff, Mitch's head on Marty. TIA.

DYe35.gif

A BRUTAL Russian reality show allowing “fighting, murder and rape” will see contestants armed with knives and dumped in the Siberian wilderness to battle bears, wolves and freezing temperatures.

The Hunger Games-style contest will see 30 participants – half of them women – ditched in the wild for a nine-month survival test in temperatures sinking to minus 40C or lower.

I mean it was just a matter of time. :popcorn:

Reactions: Mashburned
Talked to my Duke fan buddy today and asked who he will be cheering for on Saturday. I assumed Kentucky because if Duke/UNC were playing Louisville, I'd cheer for Duke/UNC. Nope. He'll be rooting for UNC. Good for the ACC.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT