ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppy beers are the worst and you cannot reasonably argue otherwise.

Rack 'em up.

I just can't get into the craft beer scene. I've yet to find anything that I enjoy more than a cold Coors Light on a hot day. I like Cougar Bait well enough, I'll drink a Yuengling when I'm somewhere I can find it, but 9 times out of 10 I'm good with my silver bullets, thanks.

At the end of the day, it's a new Star Wars movie not filmed/written by George Lucas. And that's pretty awesome, no matter the flaws/nitpicking, etc.

About to put on my new hoodie for the day. It's cold, and that will keep me somewhat warm outside. Along with thermals, etc. Academy has a good deal going on Nike hoodies FYI.

* Adam Lefkoe's voice made you want to punch him. He sounds like a guy who should be sitting around in his Affliction t, drinking Red Bull drinks and making condescending, cliched comments about women like...

"if there's grass on the field, play ball!"
"i'm gonna show her my o face!"
"i'd like to get some stank on my hang down tonight!"

drxman, can you confirm?

* Wheels up ~ 3:30pm. Arrival 5:45pm. I'm very excited about "the club."

* The best part about Disney shamelessly whoring out the Star Wars franchise is that it will completely piss off the hardcore Star Wars nerd. I'm hoping next year for a Christmas-themed movie, maybe a musical, and a Mexican version (with english subtitles).

Gonna go see the new Star Wars movie, probably wear a sensible hoody, and enjoy a few of these:

94ffc289aa83880a8638f97d29219e2e.jpg

and GYERO can feast on this:

CROTCH-CHOP.gif

(except Willy, you're still cool)

I'm probably going to take my 7 year old, his 7 year old friend, and my 5 year old to see the Star Wars. Jumping on any chance I can get to see a movie that isn't about pigs singing and rabbit cops and whatnot

Reactions: WettCat
Sounds like a "few plays"

"We knew we had been compromised, and as a result, a lot of those things that we had prepared we couldn't run because we knew they had it," Clawson told ESPN's Mike & Mike on Friday.

Clawson said his players were upset after the game, believing they had wasted their effort practicing sets specifically designed to be used against the Cardinals that were instead discarded.

"They wanted to know, 'Why did we work on all these things? ... Why did we practice these things all week and then not use them?'" Clawson said. "They were upset that they felt we did not give them the best opportunity to win the game, and we had a team meeting and said, 'Hey listen, guys, something was compromised. We're not sure how,' and at that point it triggered an investigation."

Clawson said the cards contained "very, very detailed information" on alignments and sets, which led Wake Forest to take those plans out for the 44-12 loss to the Cardinals.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ach-says-team-scrapped-plans-discovering-leak

Love Christmas ales- Bells, Southern Tier, Great Lakes, West Sixth, etc.

Bell's White Winter Ale is outstanding as well.

Taft Ale House has the best beer in Cincinnati, imo.

Checking out Rhinegeist as a wedding venue Tuesday. Great setup but horrible parking situation. Think it's all for not anyway, lass seems locked in on Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT