ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So:

- WFU's Rogue One gave gameplan info to UL

- UL's AD just admitted that this happened

- Petrino denied any wrongdoing back when this story broke

This follows the whole way the #alsowhores story played out so closely it's almost like they have a policy in place for these sorts of things.

Just think, we could have had Ol' Bobby. Lose to your rival, bring more suspicion on your program and that whole pesky recruiting disadvantage of being a guy that treats women worse than UKO.

Hopefully he's still thinking UK after he's done furthering Louisville's shame.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
One more for good measure

Petrino, of course, has lied before, at various jobs along his well-traveled career. He’s best known for hiring his mistress while at Arkansas over several more qualified candidates, and when the two got in a motorcycle accident, he attempted to hide her presence.

Urban Legend is that Petrino was never in a motorcycle accident with that girl, but rather her fiance' kicked the crap out of ole Honest Bob. That's allegedly why the chick who was involved in the crash suffered no injuries. It doesn't really matter, because either way, the visual of the neck brace press conference will live forever.

"Among the communication were a few plays that were sent and then shared with our defensive staff," Jurich said in the statement. "None of the special plays were run during the course of the game. Our defense regularly prepares for similar formations every week in their normal game plan.

"Any other information that may have been discussed was nothing that our staff had not already seen while studying Wake Forest in their preparations for the game and the material was not given any further attention. I’m disappointed that this issue has brought undue attention to our football staff as we prepare for our upcoming bowl game.”

[laughing]

That is truly an unbelievable statement:
  1. He's lying. Not a chance in hell "none of the special plays were run during the course of the game." Also, there is very little chance only "a few plays" were sent to the staff.
  2. He's saying We cheated, but none of the questions from the stolen exam were on the test. Well, some of them may or may not have been on the test, but we had already studied for them anyway so it's fine.
  3. He then basically says: You are such an asshole for bringing up my poor behavior when I have an important event coming up.
Jurich/UofL is essentially your ex-girlfriend. Nothing is ever his fault. He never did anything wrong. If he did do something wrong it wasn't his fault and wasn't a big deal. And OMG he can't believe you are bringing this up now, he is, like, so mad at you!

P.S. The "undue" really chaps my ass the most.

Acceptable in Vegas?

$_3.JPG

This isn't anything that carrying golf clubs and walking the golf course with his daughter can't cure. Changed man.

Reactions: _Chase_
"There are no rules. That is how art is born, how breakthroughs happen. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. That is what invention is about."
-
Tom Jurich, probably.

Reactions: m080470
Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for Louisville.

More whores?

#Pizzagate on Floyd Street?

Human trafficking?

Stay tuned!

Was actually shocked at the bulk of the mood on the CardMarch. Whole lotsa folks say they tired of being in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Had they not lost the last two games of the year and made the playoffs they still saying that?

Hell no.

I would compare those statements to our down years in round ball when some grow tired of the one and done. They don't really want to change, or want Cal to go coach the Knicks. They just want to win.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
We were down 12-10 entering the 4th Quarter of that game, so it's pretty obvious the stolen playbook didn't help us.

- Tomma

Willy - here's a timely script idea for you: "TOYOTA'S LEASE NAVIDAD." The Hispanics will go wild. Enjoy.
Writing taglines would be awesome job.

On an old arena project of mine, the renovation included sprucing up the concessions stands - so I made up a bunch of excruciatingly alliterative restaurant names that related to the city.

It was probably the greatest thing I've ever done. And when you visit the "Towboat Tavern" or "Twin Tunnel Taproom" someday, you'll know why.

(I am also not stressed.)

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatadam6
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT