ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Leasing a car is really stupid financially. Use your common sense. When the car company spends a small fortune on advertising trying to get you to do it, and it's hugely profitable for them, how can you possibly come out ahead? Don't be stupid.

(now to confirm, i just need krazykats to point out that you avoid taking it on the chin with depreciation, as if when you return the car, chrysler financial is just completely stunned that the thing has dropped in value).

Nope. I am pretty sure I'm in line with buying used to save on depriciation.

When I had to buy my work truck I shopped for weeks. Of course the lass was looking at 30K trucks for me to destroy as I haul small loads of lumber, windows, doors etc and she wasn't happy at all when I settled for a 2007 Chevy Silverado for $5500 from an individual instead of a dealership.

To add to her frustration/confusion when I went to the bank to have the title notarized they offered me a 3yr/36K mile warranty if I'd finance it.......so I did that and paid it off on the first payment anyway.

-I could never understand leasing. I guess of course as Anth mentioned for small business it could make sense, but to me even then I'd buy an asset and take the depriciation on my books at an accelerated rate for tax purposes.

Last edited:
I know America has its issues (THANKS OBAMA), but I think we forget sometimes just what a shitshow 75% of the planet is. I mean, a GD mayor driving around on his motorcycle looking to murder people - can you even imagine?

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I know America has its issues (THANKS OBAMA), but I think we forget sometimes just what a shitshow 75% of the planet is. I mean, a GD mayor driving around on his motorcycle looking to murder people - can you even imagine?
Like Tom Jurich doesn't do this around Louisville and started the fracas that got some football players shot and that's why there's silence from the school.

Open your eyes, sheeple!

Just saw these in a checkout line. How are they, krazy?

dr_pepper_bites.jpg

Couldn't tell ya!

Of course I can't figure out out to post a pic but if I could those little pecan pie M&M's are dope AF.

About that U of L thing - it both bottles and bobbles my mind how many people in positions of high authority use the "I didn't know" excuse and expect to get away with it.

Even the smallest and most basic boards have orientation where they teach your duties as a board member.

If you miss that orientation, there's a whole chapter of Kentucky statutes that spell out what your duty is.

If you don't read those, there should be some basic professional responsibility and common-sense ethical concerns that seep in at some point.

If not, then ask questions.

"I didn't know" is just a pathetic, BS excuse when you're put in a position of trust and are supposed to be serving the interests of someone else.

Fry him.

In no way related to that Philippines story but my customer's wife that was living there just died in a bus crash. Yep, drove it right off the side of a cliff and everyone on-board died in a fire.

- Who is the resident mattress expert? Done with this memory foam POS that sucks you in and requires 5% more effort to get out of bed every morning.

Reactions: GrandePdre
"With the confirmation that members of the University of Louisville football staff received sensitive game material on their opponent, the NCAA has enforced a penalty of forfeiture for the University's 2016 victory over Wake Forest. Any post season awards that were won by members of the team will be forfeited as well."

Random puppy walked up to me last weekend all scared, underweight, ticks, etc... Called the number on his tag (disconnected) and took him to a vet to see if he had been chipped (no luck). Been trying to find this guy a home and hoping the mrs wouldn't get too attached... but today she named him.

Game over.

Willy - here's a timely script idea for you: "TOYOTA'S LEASE NAVIDAD." The Hispanics will go wild. Enjoy.

This is no shit... you just saved me.

I was supposed to send an ad to get it translated this morning so I could make a hispanic ad and I completely forgot about it. Just sent it in the nick of time.

Thank you, GYERO!

With Omnia being a top Las Vegas nightclub, expect to dress your best. A good rule of thumb is Business Casual. Wear what you would to a job interview or Prom lol. Remember, it’s Vegas! Dress it up a bit! A collared shirt, nice jeans or slacks & nice pair of dress shoes is a good starting point. As for items of clothing not allowed: No sneakers/Jordans etc (dress shoes suggested), no jerseys, no hats (some fashionable hats are allowed, like fedoras). Check out our Dress Code Tips for additional info

I have a good friend who would like to take his daughter to her first ever UK game on her birthday on 2/25. I know that's the Florida game, but if anybody can lead me to the right direction to get 2 lowers without him paying crazy scalper prices, I would appreciate it.

It's more likely someone from UofL goes to jail than their title gets vacated for purchasing hookers.

Someone going to jail would likely lead to more people being dragged down so that would be the best scenario for all that isn't UL if you like the drama/scandal.

Not a bad consolation as a rival to rub a vacated title in their face for eternity, though. You would have a tough time scripting a better outcome well....aside from UNC being exposed as frauds and having their hearts ripped out on national tv on the biggest stage in CBB a few months ago.

* Talked to my brother today about Vegas. He'll be there with his wife and oldest (9) Friday and Saturday as well.

him = "so, you wanna just meet up for drinks friday?"
me = "sorry, dude. we're going to one of those obnoxiously over the top, overpriced, super swanky clubs."
him = "dude, you kidding me? you tried the irish pub at the luxor?? it's suh-WEET!"

:joy:

I mean, come on, man. It's VEGAS, baby. Vegas. This club kid gives no focks about an Irish Pub.

* To clarify my confused stance --> owning very nice expensive things is fantastic....when you can afford them. Making a huge income and RENTING a vehicle is incredibly stupid. You want a $60,000 car? Well, if you make 2 or 3 or $400k/year, just buy the gd thing. You make a ton of money. Don't be a broke ass and rent your car. Or your furniture. Or your appliances. Or your home.

* I'll tell you what I don't have the balls to watch --> that online story about the boy dying in Santa's lap. I mean, are you f'ing kidding me? I can't do it. No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT