ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why no one has basically embedded an investigative reporter in Louisville long term to do real journalism about that program. Players shot. Whores bought. Multiple sex scandals. Multiple arrests. Shady transfers. An assistant with a show cause. NCAA probation looming. Is someone actually going to have to die before it's a story worth really diving into?

From Sunday. And they've added to the list since.

~Alan Thicke was a regular on LeBatard. Had a gimmick where they'd announce some random show or episode he was appearing in during the next week on some obscure ass cable channel during a horrible time slot. Clear the guy was not into the "celebrity" thing based on his appearances on their show.

~At what point should someone start to get an annual stress test? Probably sooner than a lot of us would like to admit. My maternal grandfather keeled over at the ripe old age of 49 of a massive heart attack. He smoked, drank, ran his own small business, and ate the typical southern fried diet. Pretty sure 73 would be the even money favorite here to have an early heart attack. Always seems to be wound up.

~Louisville audit comes out today. :eyes:

~Managed to burn my hand on McDonald's coffee this morning. :cool2: SHOW ME THE MONEY! It was actually my fault. I took the lid off to put a sugar in the coffee and didn't get the damned thing back on properly. A little squeeze and my fingers are basically on fire.

~At what point should someone start to get an annual stress test? Probably sooner than a lot of us would like to admit. My maternal grandfather keeled over at the ripe old age of 49 of a massive heart attack. He smoked, drank, ran his own small business, and ate the typical southern fried diet. Pretty sure 73 would be the even money favorite here to have an early heart attack. Always seems to be wound up.

I'm in fine shape and eat well, but if stress is the indicator- but me at or near the top of the list for most likely to have a heart attack. I've honestly prepared a ton of life insurance bc I actually fear this happening.

SCANDAL_zpsac9v0dhl.jpg
Gorgeous.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
My stress levels are thru the roof right now. Offers that were supposed to change on Christmas changed yesterday instead so all of our ads had to be changed... prints, TV, radio - the works. Plus I am already working day and night on new scripts for a creative meeting tomorrow. I worked Saturday and Sunday, until midnight last night and I will not be going home at all tonight.

So if anyone wants to periodically send me a text or something tonight to make sure I haven't had a heart attack, it would be appreciated. TIA.

Where I work now, no one hardly ever leases. We've done 3 in 2+ years total. At the old gig, I would do 3 leases a week or more.

For the guy/gal who trades a lot, the right deal might make sense. $26K Camry SE for $260/mo out the door, 1st payment paid? That's worth considering. A $45K Grand Cherokee for $500/mo or so? Not so much.

Where I work now, no one hardly ever leases. We've done 3 in 2+ years total. At the old gig, I would do 3 leases a week or more.

For the guy/gal who trades a lot, the right deal might make sense. $26K Camry SE for $260/mo out the door, 1st payment paid? That's worth considering. A $45K Grand Cherokee for $500/mo or so? Not so much.

$260/mo?

How about $229 per month with $0 down payment, $0 security security deposit, $0 1st month's payment and $0 due at signing on a brand new 2017 Camry SE? That is an incredible deal on America's Best-Selling Car for the 14th year in a row (17/18).

-Yeah, nothing better than making fun of recently deceased people with unfunny jokes.

That whole thing started a few years ago when some poster mistakenly put up a picture of the wrong guy on a legitimate R.I.P. thread and got ripped to pieces for it in that and other subsequent R.I.P. threads. It's like the Henson = Davis or Anthony Peeler thing for those threads, I guess.

$260/mo?

How about $229 per month with $0 down payment, $0 security security deposit, $0 1st month's payment and $0 due at signing on a brand new 2017 Camry SE? That is an incredible deal on America's Best-Selling Car for the 14th year in a row (17/18).

Holy smokes. I didn't realize the terms were so favorable. I just hope too many people don't take them up on this, because Toyota will go out of business!!

-The RIP threads aren't and have never been funny.

-Painting SUCKS. Nothing remotely rewarding about it.

-The only way to do anything is the PTI Ramsey ways. Any other way and your a idiot.

-Not going in on UL on social media. Too close to the BB game.

-He's having some rough stretches but I still don't understand the disdain for Isaac. He grabs boards, gets a couple blocks, gives up a few on D but he plays like 15 minutes.

-[banana]

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I don't know what advice you're speaking of, but there is literally not one single piece of advice you have ever, or will ever give me that I will act upon.

Just so you know.
That's cool. Was just trying to help people out. Can understand if they didn't believe me.

To those of you still in a years-long campaign against PTI and his quirks, I say to you- variety is the spice of life.

Amazing how much more perspective I have than you dicks these days.

Woods should be fired, but it's bullshit he's charged with assault. That's a pussy move by that player and his father. If he was actually hurt, that's one thing, but assault from a shove or backhand during a game? Give me a f*cking break.

Evidently the Philippines has The Punisher as the president of the country.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals when he was mayor of a southern city to set an example for police.

In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys (police) that if I can do it why can't you," Duterte said in his speech at the presidential palace.

"And I'd go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT