ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really hoping Isaac Humphries would be the college version of Luc Longley nailing those pic and pop elbow/baseline jumpers. They're both white and Australian; plus Humph has a nice stroke. Depending on the 2018 class my I-Sack dream may come to fruition.

ox281287431844522553.jpg

PTI,

Got the onise! #NoLayups!

Texted you last week saying thank you.

She will wear it this Saturday!

I'll post a pic.

I mean, what is going on with Pti these days. Baby gifts, luxury hotel rooms on the strip in Vegas, double tuxedo rentals.... he get diagnosed with cancer?

* Big news around these parts --> two ongoing trials of former NFL players that were shot and killed in separate road rage incidents. Will Smith (his killer just got convicted of manslaughter) and Joe McKnight. I mean, that's just awful. Basically two different incidents where a group of meatheads got so pissed off at a silly traffic accident, that someone lost their life. Unreal.

At least the weather is still warm.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I asked wildcatchad for his address in advance of sending our wedding invitations out and he declined to give it to me.

Guess he didn't want the guilt.

:(

I RSVPed that I couldn't go because I was in a wedding that day.

I'll stick with how he says his own name, as people do with any other foreign person/name.

DID YOU SEE JOHN VANDYVELDY CHOKE ON E:60 THE OTHER DAY I'LL NEVER FORGET IT.

Last edited:
Damn good game. Had the feel of a 4/5 tourney game. South Carolina can give us some trouble. PJ Dozier is silky smooth.

Llama -- in light of these ridiculous arguments going on about the Preacher standing in the mall screaming at kids that there is no Santa Clause and that their parents are lying to them ([eyeroll]), I'm curious -- do (did) you let your kids believe?

-Yup and his shooting stats are starting to come around 3P% is up to 37%. 3rd in rookie scoring and right on Saric's heels. 7th in assists. He may never be an all-star, I think he will be, but like I said to Geese at the Hyatt -> He'll be a long time pro. As crafty as he is at 19, give him a few years experience, and he'll be a menace. Just like I said he'd be a top 10 pick.

-We had a family member that tried to refuse Santa from their kids. :rolleyes: People need to lighten the hell up. If we can't enjoy Santa and you're not capable of explaining the difference in Santa/JC that's on you. Ruin my kid's Santa experience and you'll end up with a black eye.

-MLB bans rookie hazing. :rolleyes:

The young generation takes a TON of shit for participation trophies and being soft... wonder where that comes from. More ridiculous non-sense.

-Sloot can elaborate but I believe Humphries told them it's Isaac, pronounced normal. Not EyeZack. I prefer IZack.

-Not following FB recruiting at all. Today going to be a big day?

Reactions: ukalum01
Murray has the type of game that will last a LONG ass time in the league. Place has long been full of crafty vets who can score in multiple ways without relying on elite athleticism to get it done. Look at a guy like Jason Terry, who's in his 37th year -- and he doesn't (or didn't) have near the ceiling of Murray, imo.

Take away his 0-25 start or whatever it was, and his numbers would be pretty unreal.

Reactions: CoolCat45
Llama -- in light of these ridiculous arguments going on about the Preacher standing in the mall screaming at kids that there is no Santa Clause and that their parents are lying to them ([eyeroll]), I'm curious -- do (did) you let your kids believe?

Yep. Never had an issue with it. I actually posted this article for our church yesterday about what to tell your kids about Santa when/if they ask. It's basically how we've handled it.

https://www.onfaith.co/onfaith/2010/12/08/what-we-tell-our-kids-about-santa/2548

Haven't heard anything other than BBdK's post about it, but if someone was in the middle of a mall yelling about there being no Santa Claus, they should be arrested for disorderly conduct, and I'm 100% serious. I've seen people arrested for FAR less on that charge.

^Just read it. F*ck that guy. Why can't someone like that be the victim of a fatal road rage incident?

^ I mean, it's one of those nut preachers, but still -- it's sparked conversation on a few radio shows I listen to. He was standing right by the Santa Picture line.

Can imagine some of the GYERO dads taking action in this situation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tmas-photos-at-a-mall/?utm_term=.9f81834833c1

-Agree, '73 -- but it does have alcohol, and your famed sightlines are pretty good all over. Same experience in Indy, Barclays (worship), and I assume the new Vegas Arena.

I'm not jealous of the new arenas, I'm firmly in the 'keep Rupp' camp, it's our special unique place w/ the Hyatt, Civic Center, etc -- really can't imagine UK Home games being anywhere else. But these new ones are definitely great for the fans.

Last edited:
^ I mean, it's one of those nut preachers, but still -- it's sparked conversation all over the place. He was standing right by the Santa Picture line.

Is he one of those nut preachers that you scream "FALSE" at in Atlanta?

Yep. Never had an issue with it. I actually posted this article for our church yesterday about what to tell your kids about Santa when/if they ask. It's basically how we've handled it.

https://www.onfaith.co/onfaith/2010/12/08/what-we-tell-our-kids-about-santa/2548

Kids believing in Santa should have zero effect on their faith. It never did with myself or my daughters when they were growing up. We kept it separate, as there is no sense in complicating the issue...let them enjoy Santa for what he does...bring presents.

The "Catholics vs Convicts" 30 for 30 was really good. The only rolleyes moment was when these Miami suckers acted genuinely hurt over that slogan and t-shirt. Den Le Batard? Give me a break. That roster of lunatics thrived off that reputation- they wanted people to be scared to death of them... And I doubt 30 years ago people got too worked up- but now in hindsight they have to act like it was a travesty and the beginning of class warfare. Sidenote, the guy who transferred from Yale to walk on at ND looked like the exact type of guy who would transfer from Yale to ND.
eilers_patrick_c_011b_copy_2_.jpg

Never knew the story of that walk-on basketball player who sold those shirts. Making $50k over a few years aint bad... I've unfortunately had to dismiss people from college on many occasions, and i've had to initiate procedures for athletes who were being removed from teams/school. But I never had to do it over copyright infringement.

This GaTech running offense is fun to watch. I'm not reading Maggard's breakdown on every snap or anything, but when the option is working, its as enjoyable to watch as any offense.

Back to Lamar's Louisville this weekend for my family Christmas. Weather says 24 degrees on Thursday then 60 on Saturday? You people are crazy.

Last edited:
Nothing more persuasive than a loon loudly spouting nonsense in public areas. Of course, now that I think about it, plenty of people have gotten rich this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT