ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have ever watched the show which I have because of my wife, she wants to spend a crazy amount of money for the smallest things to improve the house and he gives her a bitch you're crazy look but then she looks at him with a death stare and gives some half assed reason of why they should do it in her annoying voice and he just stands there dumbstruck for a moment and probably thinks this is insane but you are hot as hell and I want to continue to have sex with you before saying in a completely defeated fake excited tone sounds great lets do it!

So its no surprise that he left the house during a fight and ran off into the woods with a gun. I get it.

Y'all be singing a different tune when Izak brings down the Elite 8 game clinching rebound and doesn't get a technical for being overly excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Lolz, you're thinking of Tony Baker -- I roast UK players/coaches on a weekly basis, and it's well documented in this thread.

Go watch Bambi again on your VR Goggles.

False. If youd like I can go back a year ago when myself and many others were saying how bad Skal sucked and you had a nervous breakdown doing the same exact thing now, citing his age, the country he's from, earthquakes, blah blah blah, top 5 draft pick and on and on. Howd that work out for ya Homer??

Reactions: Mashburned
Jerry said the same things about Towns & Davis early on too, fwiw. They were both the most overrated pussies ever. It's just what he does, most knee jerk fan the planet.

Izak is going to be as good or better than both of them if he keeps progressing.

Reactions: Midway Cat
California real estate people are awful. Dont have to look any further than Million Dollar Listing. The NYC version is >>>> than the stupid dorks on the LA show.

California is just real weird.
Yes but where would you rather have a house? Give me the views in LA.

Jerry said the same things about Towns & Davis early on too, fwiw. They were both the most overrated pussies ever. It's just what he does, most knee jerk fan the planet.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: More lies

Humphries sucks, Homer. Its ok, youll still be alive tomorrow. And Skal was and is a piece of shit. Try not to have a nervous breakdown over those statements.

I have another one for ya too. Fox and Briscoe are 2 of the worst shooters in all of college basketball. Try not to commit suicide.

Always reminded me of Adrianne Palicki
images

amazing-adrianne-palicki.png

Reactions: Get Bucket$
Has to be better than going in the summer or hurricane season Adrian

Yep I know it sounds nuts, but she was selected for it, it is over her birthday and she has never had alone, personal time with us since the boys were born - plus it is the Caribbean in December which is a good time to go Adrian

Was there this time last year. I can confirm it was nice.

Enjoyed some Sahara for lunch, off to a massage here in a few. Might go catch a movie after.

2 more days till Vegas Baby.

Reactions: roguemocha
Even after time to think I usually find myself agreeing with ABH. Do with that what you want.

There was a bomb threat at Centre on Friday. Finals Week. First real serious threat at the office since that pastor shot that dude at the pawn shop. I can get from my office to my car in 1:54.

I'd get pumped if Adrian Vaughtwin shot videos in my office. Larry Vaught...not so much.

Reactions: assistbyhawkins
* Any white dude named "Tarek" = ugh. That's awful.

* Most over the top pretentious wedding ever this weekend. Wore a tux to the cocktail party Friday night at The Bourbon House. Saturday was in morning dress and an ascot for the wedding. Reception was on the 41st floor of the Marriott, and the festivities were capped off by their own personal fireworks show, that was set off across the river in Algiers.

mom = "yeah, emily told me i was going to have to work on my contacts with the coast guard, because she had this awesome idea." :joy:

* Bride's cousin wrote "The Worlds Largest Man." Read it if you haven't already.

* Met a chick from Lexington. She was telling us a story about her mom passing away, being cremated, and then sneaking into Keeneland to spread her ashes on the track, around the barn, etc. That's awesome.

* Gotta crack here.....richie, do you ever open your mail?? I sent you a very amusing baby gift. Open it and post that shit, bub.

* Big news around these parts --> two ongoing trials of former NFL players that were shot and killed in separate road rage incidents. Will Smith (his killer just got convicted of manslaughter) and Joe McKnight. I mean, that's just awful. Basically two different incidents where a group of meatheads got so pissed off at a silly traffic accident, that someone lost their life. Unreal.

* Vegas!!

hash tag wont know what hit it

* I swear to god, if even a single one of you actually goes to wcc's wedding, rather than skipping it and just rendevous'ing at the reception, I'm never speaking to you again. He's been asking for this for 15 years.

* You know sucked? tccat. That dude in prison yet?

Reactions: anthonys735
Yup.

And don't you dare try all this wedding registry nonsense. You're getting a trucker hat and a 12er of Miller Lite. That's it. Your girl couldn't care less anyways about those silly traditions.

Reactions: anthonys735
* Any white dude named "Tarek" = ugh. That's awful.

* Vegas!!

hash tag wont know what hit it

* I swear to god, if even a single one of you actually goes to wcc's wedding, rather than skipping it and just rendevous'ing at the reception, I'm never speaking to you again. He's been asking for this for 15 years.

-Awful, indeed. Slightly to his credit I believe his family is straight off the boat Greek or some shit.

-:cool2:

-:joy:

Drxman did the most drxman thing ever yesterday.

"You got your tickets for the unc game yet."
"Yup. And you?"

** emails receipt of tickets that cost two of my mortgage payments **

:joy::joy::joy:

How subtle. I love you, drxman.

I swear to god, if even a single one of you actually goes to wcc's wedding, rather than skipping it and just rendevous'ing at the reception, I'm never speaking to you again. He's been asking for this for 15 years.

Didn't invite him to our wedding because he had spent the previous decade on here bitching about every wedding he'd ever been invited to so I figured I'd save him the trouble.

Eye doctor today. Spent about half of PTI's mortgage for them to shine bright lights, puff air, and generally subject my eyes to low level torture for an hour. I paid in full as I was leaving, even for the glasses and contacts which I have yet to receive. Gone 30 minutes and they call me. They "forgot" to charge me $35 for one of the torture devices they used on me. That's ridiculous. I agreed to pay it when I went back to pick up my new glasses, but a good business would have eaten that $35 after I spent what I did just 30 minutes prior.

It was colder 10 minutes ago as I was walking back from the bank than it has been at any point all day. This winter is going to suck. We're going to be subjected to cold ass temps but every time a system rolls through it is going to suck enough warm, moist air out of the south to dump cold rain on us. Well, until we get a damned ice storm.

December 12, 2016 and Hillary Clinton is still not anybody's president. Maybe it's time for the losing side to admit defeat, pack it in, and stop pointing fingers. If Trump is 10% as bad as Democrats predict, they will have plenty of ammunition to attack him with for midterms and in 2020 without looking like sore ass losers. I don't think the Democrats have gracefully accepted defeat in a Presidential Election since 1988.

Hottie McReno probably tried to leave his non-Greek ass back in May after deciding that she is too rich, famous, and attractive to be with him anymore and he pulled the old I'll kill myself if you leave me gambit. Bold strategy. Seems to have bought him another six months. Probably cost him his kids though as he's not stable enough to co-parent.

Humphries.

Negan pretty much has the coolest IDGAF attitude and manner of speech of anyone, ever. If I'm ever in a bad mood at work, I'm just gonna walk around all day talking like him.

I asked wildcatchad for his address in advance of sending our wedding invitations out and he declined to give it to me.

Guess he didn't want the guilt.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT