ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^sounds pretty dope football weather.
[cheers]

You damn skippy it does! Magical! Guess this means Anth won't be able to go for an open swim, play beach volleyball, or work on the garden pregame, bummer. Oh well, there is always next summer! #RIP

Guess you'll just have to live with the seasons and having real sports happening nearly every day for awhile. Puppies!

:fire:

Every time the trailer for that new show with Abigail Spencer comes on I'm tempted to pull up her other filmography. [banana]:eyes:

Last edited:
-After watching dumb Upper Mid-Westerners make a fool out of us you gotta respect the fans at Valhalla a few years back. They were rowdy for the Americans but very little cheering against the Euros, certainly no taunting or distractions during swings.

-Destroyed in GAMBOL this weekend.

-Chili twice this weekend. :confused:

-Rickie Fowler gets it. That picture is awesome.

-Secret, I actually love fall around here. I just really hate winter(Jan-Feb). Don't tell BBdk.

-Successfully avoided booze all weekend. Not an easy task but needed. September was a tough run for an old man/new dad.

Friday went camping for my sons Boy Scouts. Totally unprepared and called it quits after running out of clothes their mother packed(which I b***hed about 4 changes of clothes for a 2 day camp) and still made back home before UK kickoff.

Absolutely nothing worse than a bunch of 6 year olds with a bow and arrow and me blurting to my kid "hey wait a second" and having at least 5 loaded bows pointed right me!

Fishing, shooting BB guns, archery, omelets in a bag, hot dogs, s'mores by the bonfire........just a great way to hang with the boys.

Saw the Amanda Knox documentary. Really don't get the Foxy Knoxy spin, guess she's just not my type. Still, pretty messed up. Glad I didn't get involved in any murders in Italy.

Pretty chill weekend. Went to a 1 year old's birthday that ended up in a big game watch after party. What a day of college ball.

Hitting the best part of fall in stride. Homecoming Saturday then Keeneland Sunday.

Ryder Cup looked awesome, would be totally down to hit Wisconsin next time.

10-07-15-reed-shh.gif

Amanda Knox brutally murdered her best friend and roommate in a foreign country while engaged in a ritualistic group sex act with a drifter barkeep from Africa and her European boyfriend.

You f'ing weirdo. WTF do you mean "guess she's just not my type?"

Ha loser.

Reactions: warrior_SW
“I saw De’Aaron Fox make a play in transition, shoot it, miss the layup and grab it and dunk it. WHAT?! And that’s your point guard.”

“(Malik Monk) settles for shots. He can literally — he has the best runners, like shots left and right, that I’ve seen. Why don’t you shoot more of those? Why don’t you just go by people and jump over them and shoot runners? ‘I like that other one.’ What?

[laughing]

Reactions: Hankshaker
The 70 degree temps are pretty awesome, but the pitch black darkness at 7am this time of year is the absolute worst. Makes it almost impossible to get going in the morning.

Yep, NYC and DC basically run sh*t for all of us in the Eastern time zone. They don't have that problem this time of year, at least not yet.

If they did, the fall back to standard time would occur earlier in October, as it used to.

But at least it gets dark in the summer here at 9:30p instead of 8:30p, and in the winter 5:30p instead of 4:30p.

Reactions: Midway Cat
- Actually thought it was pretty cool that Bubba Watson still wanted to be a part of things when he didn't get selected.

- Just about certain all these jobs will be open this year- LSU, Texas, USC, Auburn and Oregon. Wow. How would you rank them? They're all arguably Top 10 jobs except for Auburn, which is probably Top 15.

- Gee, Chris Petersen, who USC passed on for Sarkisian, has Washington looking awesome. Shocking.

- That Jacob Eason has a cannon.

- I can't wait to see this new squad play. Love the four guards we have and the coterie of bigs. How will they play together? Should be a fun team to watch.

- These are dope. :fire:

if you morons want to hire an ex-LSU head coach to be UK top man,
Orgeron >>>>> Miles

-younger
-more rational
-just as entertaining in press conferences
-coached at superteam dynasties with Jimmy Johnson/Miami(fl) as well as Pete/SoCal
-recruiting ties to So Fla & Louisiana (just no Bookie Cobbins pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT