How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because they know @DreadLox eats it up, that's why they do it

Hence: accuse your opponent of doing what you're doing.

There are lots of Gold Star families. For instance, the families of those who died in Iraq during Trump's tenure. The ones he denied existed.

You can scream and moan all you want. Trump went to Arlington for a political stunt. An illegal political stunt. After the mistreatment of the Arlington staff who tried to stop it, people loudly objected, You can characterize the response anyway you want. Ordinarily when you're in a hole, you stop digging at some point.

In my post above, I brought up the Israeli protests of Netanyahu's policies. The Trump campaign, I don't think, has let it be known what the faithful's opinions should be. It might be interesting to find out what the board's feelings are before they've been told how to feel. Does the board imagine antisemitism is linked to one man or to the people. So many people have accused others of antisemitism for the crime of sharing the same ideas and feelings as lots of Israelis.

Grief and fury on Israel’s streets, as hostage killings pile pressure on Netanyahu to secure ceasefire deal
'

Man do the Libs on here 'confess their character' or lack there of daily:

GWav-TrWAAA-u2L

What’s progressive about calling a person a racist when they didn’t mention race a single time in the quote that caused such outrage? Where is the progress in that?
I am more referring to the redneck mentality of virtue signaling and pandering for popularity. I don’t think that shit would fly if a Kentucky coach did it. Pretty dumb to play politics with a fanbase.

Not much on offering Oregon any credit, but at least they decided to stop that madness on that issue. Again and again we see despite terrible consequences the Dems double down on bad policies. Reminded me of the following:

CS Lewis:

“Progress means getting nearer to the place you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turn, then to go forward does not get you any nearer.​

If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.”​

CS Lewis wasn't surrounded by idiotic thinking that says all roads lead to the same destination, like the beliefs of the regressives in the D party of today

Just save yourself the mental gymnastics and admit Das Fuhror ****ed up. Jesus
Trump bothered to show up.
Kamala and Biden could not be bothered to show up or even respond to the invite.

Bottom line. Everything else is gaslighting and leftist anonymous innuendo bs.
Shocked you clowns didn't work Russians into your nonsense.
You lose willy wonka GIF

Last edited:
This is a really good read:

Liked this part:

In the UK, the government of Keir Starmer imprisons critics of open borders with more zeal than it prosecutes violent crime. In Canada, Justin Trudeau crushed a trucker protest against vaccine mandates by asserting sweeping new powers to freeze bank accounts.

At no point has the White House expressed concern about this new iron curtain that seems to be descending across the West. Quite the contrary, Mark Zuckerberg confirmed that the Biden-Harris administration repeatedly pressured Meta to censor during Covid. Worse, the FBI primed Facebook to censor true stories about Biden Family corruption by suggesting that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation (even though the FBI knew it was authentic).

Last edited:

Biden brought in the 2nd most violent gang in South America because he knew he/dems couldn't win the election without a few million illegal votes. This is what they are willing to do to you to maintain power.
@DreadLox says there is only one illegal vote per election.

That is the stupid we are up against.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT