ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly not sure we can win this game without forcing some turnovers going forward...cannot fathom how the Defensive is this bad w/ a supposed "Defensive Guy" in year 4.

Since NMSU has an actual coaching staff, they will figure out how to stop Conrad at the half and that will be that.

We will lose by 10-14 points.

Reactions: Mashburned
Wow, we are not going to win this game. Austin Peay is going to be the only win. Sad UK football has come to this. He has to go, and not later. This is a very, very bad defensive football team. They have not a GD clue what they are doing. Coaches, players, nobody. I tried not believing they are this bad, reality has smacked me right upside the face.

They offense minus the turnovers have done there job, but not enough. Does Barker lose his job now ???

Johnson has settled down pretty nicely, although the opponent is obvious -- kinda thought (hoped?) he was quicker though considering his rep as a marginal passer and not being white.

I like Snell. Seems like what Horton wished he were.

-Over going to be locked up in the 1st half.

Last edited:
Johnson has settled down pretty nicely, although the opponent is obvious -- kinda thought (hoped?) he was quicker though considering his rep as a marginal passer.

His passing has looked pretty good today. Dude looks way too small to do much running in the SEC from the QB sport, though.

What hurts is the realization that 2-10 is possible, if not probable. Our only saving grace today is that NMSU's defense is as bad as ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT