ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pringle demands a double team every down he plays" has to be the biggest lie told by a announcer. They are trying to say something complimentary about a defensive player.

If you think this is bad, Just wait for the second half collapse.

It's been said plenty, but so frustrating that UK's awfulness coincides with a terrible SEC East.

Bama/Ole Miss is a close one.

I'm not watching this dumpster fire program try to eek out a win on a broadcast that looks like it's SD on a 19" Magnavox TV.

Currently looking like the Packers

Huge reverberations were felt throughout the college football landscape when the venerable NCAA Division I powerhouse Sun Belt Conference announced they will not extend the football only membership of the University of Idaho and New Mexico State University earlier this week. The protests in Las Cruces and Moscow threatened to shut down these two universities as this news shook the very foundation of these schools to their core.”How will we go on,” remarked one Idaho student and a NMSU faculty member said,”We might as well close the school-no one will ever want to go here if we are not playing Division I-A football and getting pummeled by SEC teams.” Wait-you didn’t hear about this? Did you care? No worries if you did not-most everyone else also missed it and likely doesn’t care very much about it either.

Ok–I am being a bit facetious here and making a feeble attempt to be funny while hopefully making a point. Yes–Idaho and New Mexico State have been left without a Division I football home. While that might disappoint some people associated with the schools, joking aside, I submit this is the best thing to ever happen to them and everyone associated from fans to administration and coaches should embrace the inevitable and make the right decision and no longer try to swim with the sharks in Division 1-A football. These two schools have a chance to write a new chapter in their football history and demonstrate that dropping down a division in football to where they can actually be competitive and play for championships, is a godsend for the entire institution and not the “black mark” it is often said to be.

Reactions: Mashburned
Petrino will keep his foot on the accelerator and score 100 on this flea market defense.

It's not enough that he's a such terrible football coach, but this GD'mnd "it's not my fault it's your fault" condescending stare he exhibits after every Kentucky miscue just pisses me off. Would love to see someone slap it off his face right in the middle of a game.

11095.png

If Ole Miss pulls it out, Louisville will get a lot of 1st place votes.

FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT