ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You have to embarrass the orderer somehow so it doesn't happen again. Even if you aren't invited back.

one thing i'll give the wodie crew/gyero ladies credit for --> not getting sucked into this parenting groupthink/one-ups-womanship/fits of jealousy nonsense.

i incorrectly assumed that, because bbc, once one of you had kids, the rest would fall like dominos. just assumed some of these ladies would start putting on the full court press. i mean, that's just what so many insecure women do. but not our crew. kudos, for sure. [cheers]

We won't get into the temperature differences of a steam room vs a dry sauna but I bet PTI has to get his dry sauna up to about 250 to break a sweat.

You fools are going to wait to get started and will be behind the rest of the crew getting back to normal. So that's double time since we're all with babies. Also, Mrs MCF can say what she wants. I saw that look. WS tried to say the same thing when her sisters had kids. The whole dink thing was over then.

If you're pouring sweat and just sitting it's not good but it's less related to weight. I dint sweat nearly as much as mcf. Can't even ride behind that dude without talking a shower from his sweat.

Imps or diorios. Love both.

Riding tomorrow and Sunday, Brooks. Enjoy.

Bbdks boy tj is having a nice tour. Mountains are looming though.

Agree with MCF that it's too early to pinpoint UK's class, especially since it's pretty clear that we're shut out of the Big Three, but these reports on Miles Bridges this week are unreal. Not the kid I want most in this class(outside of the big three, it's Rawle Alkins), but he's right up there, and at a huge need position(SF). Guy sounds like he's making a move for Top 10.

Lass really gets on my shit about "unnecessary" breadsticks or cheesesticks, so I go out on the porch to order. She always gives me that look when she notices the smaller box atop the pizza box.

I don't even care.
It really is incredible how many times I've order pizza/grabbed takeout/cooked and "the dang order got messed up and they "gave" us _____! nom nom nom nom".

one thing i'll give the wodie crew/gyero ladies credit for --> not getting sucked into this parenting groupthink/one-ups-womanship/fits of jealousy nonsense.

i incorrectly assumed that, because bbc, once one of you had kids, the rest would fall like dominos. just assumed some of these ladies would start putting on the full court press. i mean, that's just what so many insecure women do. but not our crew. kudos, for sure. [cheers]

Is this sarcasm?

I agree our ladies aren't interested in that nonsense/insecurity for the most part, but umm, the dominos are definitely falling - are you not paying attention?

-Anth has his "you better hurry so you won't be left behind!!!" spiel down pat. I get it about every other day on GChat, and he even gave it to my wife over text yesterday.

-Teejay [sick]

Reactions: anthonys735
The in-laws were here last week and another "hunger strike by default" was in the balance. My father-in-law fancies himself a chef and cooks a meal for two every night to feed the four of us.

I politely stayed late enough at work to opt out of his meals and made my own Bertolli "Meal for Two" later in the evening. :americanflag:

But hey, at least he most likely damaged my "garbagerator" beyond repair because he doesn't realize their limitations!

My friends and I all had our kids about the same time, minus one couple who held out and waited about 5 years and then had their first.

Cute kid, but when they have to leave early for a bed time/nap/baby losing it, etc. while all of our kids are running around like maniacs entertaining each other while we kick back with crafties... well, I can see the regret in their eyes that comes with hitting the snooze button on the biological clock one too many times.

I think we're just going to do Impellizzeri's. Makes too much sense location and nomnom-wise. Thanks, Wildcatfoodfreinds!

Also, there's a good chance that I'm going to be taken out by a tornado in the next few minutes so all of this may be moot!

milit2-07c46ff-1a73c16.png

Uhhhh, pretty sure your wife is Christina Aguelira, bub. imo.

Last edited:
She golfs which means whenever you just want to hit the links to dip, smoke and drink with your buds, you'll have a fight for why she can't come,

Learn marriage.

You don't think it would be worth it to watch her whip Adrian's ass at golf?

not sarcasm at all. i think our group of lady friends is much more anti-kid than the typical group. typically, they start earlier, and get more caught up in the emotion of oh-my-god-so-and-so-had-a-baby-its-so-stinkin-cute-now-i-want-to-have-like-15-of-them!!!!

lots of wodie crew ladies who seem as turned OFF by the recent births than the other way around.

Turned-Off is probably the wrong word. My lass is more excited about Jaimanth's baby than she's been about anything I can remember in awhile...wants to go see him before the Barron.

She WORSHIPS others kiddos, just makes her REALLY think about it even more, which has the inverse effect on her -- aka, scaring the shit out of her.

Was thinking actually maybe we'd come stay this weekend, Anth. You guys get to come home today, right?

Reactions: anthonys735
Not pretending anything. I think/hope she will eventually, but it isn't now, nor is it close, and time isn't infinite...

-Really interesting conversation about Ice going on right now on the Tweet site with Kenji. I love that dude.

Yeah. 2 day old kiddo. Perfect time for a buddy to come visit for a week. Pick up a sleeve of fireball and I'll clean up the guest room.

-Just because they act turned off doesn't mean shit. That's an act. I witnessed that same stuff already. TS. Pregnancy is a bitch and birth is scary as f*ck. Part of life. With all the damn meth heads on this nursery floor procreating we need to even out the numbers.

-also Vegas 2016 UK basketball tourney. Just an fyi.

-according to heavily buzzed "common law" Mrs Pti they want kiddos. As they should. Pti loves kids more than any guy I know. She's made to raise kids.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Well, I know my wife better than any of you fools, unfortunately. If/when we have kids it will be ME who has to seriously force the issue. That's just a fact, and something I've already quasi-done which almost caused her to be admitted into a mental hospital. So, it will not be revisited for awhile..

-PTI(pti) having a common law kid would be wodie, I may just have to embrace the group think if/when that happens. No way am I gonna let him have the last laugh.

-congrats on making it to your mid 30's with no kids. Great decision. I promise I won't laugh at you when you are moving your kid into kirwan tower at the nice age of 82.

-rack what wettcat said about vacationing in Alaska. Just load the kids up this weekend and drive on up to Denali. Should get there just in time to celebrate Halloween.

-bonzo hasn't posted in a year, yet post 3 mins after PTI compliments his physique. What a fag. Just stay away if that's all you got

-that airplane suite ukwizard posted is sweet. What's that cost if you don't have all those gay points?

-Drake Jackson will be my favorite player. 3 fights yesterday with 5 star players. One play he lost his helmet and still drove the guy back 20 Yards, Bobby Boushee style.

Chief could you be any creepier?
Yes. If I actively searched those sites. As it is, I take from threads that are posted on the main board and bring them over here for your viewing pleasure. Guess I will stop if you think it is 'creepy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT