ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Richie.

2vrx36b.jpg

- Got to admit I saw a preview for that Minions movie and it looks hilarious. Where did these little bastards come from?

- According to what I've been reading on social media, there's this new phenomenon that 2015 Human Being unfortunately has to deal with. Apparently, there now exists these people called "assholes" who do bad things like degrade others, are inconsiderate, act selfishly and are mean. How will 2015 Human Being manage? How will 2015 Human Being explain this new species to their children? Oh, the outrage.

- Props to UKFB Fan for even mustering the enthusiasm to give a shit after all these years. I mean that sincerely. That's why I've been enjoying Richie's posts this week so much.

You have to let the Commonwealth stadium cake back. Can't rush it. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
kentucky-wildcats-cake.jpg

Yup... That pic was posted 34 minutes ago on JULY NINTH.

Things are moving along quite nicely, gang!

Can hear Carl Nathe now coming across the loud speaker right before kick.. " As a consolation to the stadium renovation not being complete we have provided all Wildcat fans a commenorative blue/white blindfold to place over their eyes so they can imagine what it should look like! It's footballlllllll time in the Bluuuuuuegrass!!!""

Reactions: drxman1
[laughing]

caught some heat in the run-up to the olympics. remember? the entire games were going to be an historic disaster. remember? i mean, some poor journalist checked into his hotel and had to wait 2 hours! another walked down a hallway missing 3 ceiling tiles!!!

major event/remodel/etc --> months long discussion about how behind schedule the construction crew is, and panic stricken fan base, worrying about having to cancel the show because the venue isnt completed.

and has this EVER actually happened?

richie, are you dumb enough to think that the first game of the season will come around, and they'll have to block off all the seats in one end zone, have no glass up on the upper deck, make the students watch from a remote location because the footers havent been poured on section 132 yet, watch the poor wildcat have to do fake one-armed pushups on a piece of bare plywood because they couldnt get the correct shade of pantone from sherwin williams in time to slap a UK on there, AND have an entire crowd of 70,000 unable to use their cell phones because of poor reception??

mark my words = will. not. happen.

Reactions: NW50 and B.B.d.K.
Exactly.

Hard to imagine they'd be picture-bragging every hour if they truly thought it was going to be a compete cluster come kickoff....they'd be doing the opposite and trying to lower expectations.

Just Richie being Richie. Hope he doesn't give away Dad's seats if it's not finished, I'd miss his 20 minute buzzer beater cameos at the Extravaganza (RIP btw :cry:)

* i'll tell you a funny follow on social media: the points guy. one of bbdk's online heroes. his typical post on tfb is something like...

JUST SITTING HERE WASHING MY BALLS WITH A BOTTLE OF DOM ON A PRIVATE G6 THAT I HAVE COMPLETELY TO MYSELF ABOUT TO WAX TWO STEWARDI THANKS TO MY TRIPLE BONUS MANGANESE CITIBANK REWARDS CLUB POINTS.

Lol at PTI(pti)'s Points Guy post, btw. He's like Todd Harris, except actually a baller.

There are a few more like - Johnny Jet, and some other dude that just "officially" moved into hotels exclusively of late. Pretty amazing the lifestyle they've created for themselves just by blogging about planes/travel.

Bascially spend 300+ days per year traveling, flying, staying for free --- the new airlines/hotels basically comp them everything just for the exposure and to 'test' their new products, suites, and concepts.

TRYING OUT ARAB EMERATES NEW AIRBUS 330 2ND LEVEL CABIN WITH BOWLING ALLEY AND FULL COURT BASKETBALL ALL YOU CAN DRINK TOO. FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE ORIGIN OF THIS CAVIAR WILL RECEIVE 100k MILES COURTESY OF STAR ALLIANCE.

images

Granted I didn't elect to wash my balls in it, but I did polish off a bottle of Dom during our Singapore Suites class flight home from the Maldives last week.

IMG_20150630_201215.jpg

IMG_20150630_201649.jpg

IMG_20150626_140416.jpg

We flew over in Etihad's first class on a 787 that was less than a week old.

Even added a stopover in Vegas for a few days last week for some golf. 20th trip to Vegas, though first in two long years.

Reactions: catholic_back
* [laughing]

the points guy is even cooler, imo, because he's kind of a dork. i dont need some dan bilzerian type bragging about what a badass he is, but a regular old normal account-looking chap? hell yeah.

* also gotta throw out a little [laughing] at the "first impression" comment. i mean, we're playing ul-lafayette, and we may very well freaking LOSE the game. this is the first impression youre worried about? the layout of the bathroom tiles in our opener against a sun belt school?

oh dear. with the eyes of the collective world upon us, we'd better not let them down!!!

Haha- I've never considered BBdK any sort of mooch but I still like it.

*Richie may very well be the angriest person on Earth regarding this stadium thing. I can almost guarantee there isn't a single soul in the world as worked up as he is, and that includes every single person who has actual skin in the game.

*As a total 100% rewards noob, what websites/blogs/etc...should I look at to educate myself. (I know this has been discussed before, but I was tuning it out at the time)

Listened to Romey's interview with Towns from Friday over lunch today, and Towns was actually hanging out on the beach with Calipari in NJ as he did the interview. [laughing]

Reactions: Mashburned
Dan Bilzerian rolls in private jets, doubt he gives two pumps about airline reward miles.

I don't think anybody's paying her $1000 to be their girlfriend.

Oh Cindy, what a Shame.

Hate that. Loved Cindy Mancini.

On a better note, supposedly Charlotte McKinney put a newd out on IG. It looks like her.

Last edited:
these two have been hanging outside the baby ward here at the hospital smoking and lurching. SMH.

-Minions came from Despicable Me, which are great movies. Especially the original. I've heard this movie isn't good and is just a money grab due to their popularity. Heard Inside Out is excellent though. Looking forward to that.

-I don't understand the stadium angst at all. 2015 weather has been a heaping pile of camelshit. 5 weeks of frozen tundra and 5 weeks of Amazon rain forest. Ask 73 how that is in Construction. 2.5 months at least gone to weather.

The project will get done. We'll be fine by game 1. Construction will be going on over there for awhile anyway.

Grab a collide and chill. Much more worried about the construction of this team than the stadium being 95%.

Reactions: cawoodsct
I used my free hospital card. Works great. Thanks, President Obama!!

Actually St Joes is really nice. Rooms are big and nurses couldn't be more accommodating. Just had our complimentary NY strip... they have to cook well done. At least it came with A1. May or may not have snuck in some cava. He's already asking about his uncles Ricky Bobby: the yacht.

Btw, extravaganza is not off. Not at all. 2a dance parties may take a little break... unless we score a big upset. Also the halfway house hostile is going to have to stop now that we're down a guest room. But normal tailgate hours should be like usual.

Looking forward to having you guys out on the water. That little guy will be a chick magnet:sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT