ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[laughing] @ Murray turning down a million dollar pro contract to play at UK. That's going to chap some assholes.

I don't care what the temperature and humidity are, if I'm seated in the shade I can promise you I'm not covered in sweat.

Fat people sweat a lot.

Ergo, hit. the. pavement.

My sources tell me Murray was offered unfettered access to Hole in Downtown during his year in Lexington. It was too much for him to pass up given his well-documented love for failed urban construction projects.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Are we getting Austin Nichols? Mags keeps saying the recruiting season isn't over and strongly suggesting a big man could join the team.

Lol at PTI(pti)'s Points Guy post, btw. He's like Todd Harris, except actually a baller.

There are a few more like - Johnny Jet, and some other dude that just "officially" moved into hotels exclusively of late. Pretty amazing the lifestyle they've created for themselves just by blogging about planes/travel.

Bascially spend 300+ days per year traveling, flying, staying for free --- the new airlines/hotels basically comp them everything just for the exposure and to 'test' their new products, suites, and concepts.

TRYING OUT ARAB EMERATES NEW AIRBUS 330 2ND LEVEL CABIN WITH BOWLING ALLEY AND FULL COURT BASKETBALL ALL YOU CAN DRINK TOO. FIRST PERSON TO GUESS THE ORIGIN OF THIS CAVIAR WILL RECEIVE 100k MILES COURTESY OF STAR ALLIANCE.

images

Last edited:
Reactions: anthonys735
"Jedrick Wills of Lafayette High School is now a five-star prospect in Rivals.com’s 2017 rankings. A teammate of UK commit Landon Young, Wills is the No. 13 overall prospect in the class. He could potentially become Mark Stoops’ first five-star commitment one day down the road."

I thought Matt Elam was a 5 star?

Are we getting Austin Nichols? Mags keeps saying the recruiting season isn't over and strongly suggesting a big man could join the team.

Even if we did, he'll have to sit out a year. Being upset over your exgf doesn't get you a waiver.

Vinny Stutz-Carter is a kid to keep an eye on, I'm hearing. Lot of potential there if his coordination, talent, work ethic, mental problems, and health issues resolve themselves.

Just wait until Mitch sends out one of those apology letters on the Monday of the Louisiana Lafayette game explaining the ongoing construction. It's coming, folks.

Just wait until Mitch sends out one of those apology letters on the Monday of the Louisiana Lafayette game explaining the ongoing construction. It's coming, folks.
You're giving him too much credit - it'll come the Monday after the game and only after he says something completely stupid about it during the pre-game show.

Elam was a 5 star on other sites, but not on Rivals.
$5 Chad doesn't know who Matt Elam is.

"First of all, I want to apologize to the fan who stepped, Sideshow Bob style, on 15 rakes scattered around the stadium and suffered severe facial trauma. It was my sincere belief that this kind of thing only happened in cartoons."

Been a huge Mitch fella over the years. You look at the mess he inherited in terms of not having a comprehensive athletic department and our capital growth and fundraising was atrocious. Before 2002 UK athletics was basically being run by the good ole boys with no real accountability system for who had what seats for football and bball.

Think he doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the good he does. He's not strong in some areas.. Alumni and booster relations but he's the type of AD that knows every athlete by their first name and he's made UK Athletics a comprehensive athletic department for the 1st time in it's history.

This stadium completion stuff is really chapping my ass though. You get one shot a real first impression. Thing looks months away from being complete.

Hope I'm wrong.

Our fans don't realize Stadiums aren't built in microwaves. There is a popcorn button on microwaves, and a baked potato button but there isn't a Commonwealth stadium button.

/mitch
I would actually be completely fine if this was the email he sent out come September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT