ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much learned all I need to know about 73's fandom when he snuck off with my Christmas gag gift, a Louisville hat.

Didn't even offer to trade a dildo for it.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
I'm *excited* for UK football because it's football and it's UK.

My kids get excited every time we drive by the Hole in Lexington because I told them it was a giant pool and it "oughta be done next time we come down!".

See the difference between excited and *excited*, gang?

Reactions: _Chase_
A-NSk2aCUAA6wO4.jpg

What happened to chauncey? Is he somewhere wearing jeans, shaving his linebeard right about now?

73 is a closet UL fan. Non fiction. And, he now admittedly likes some Euro FUTBOL club more than UK football.

Grounds for dismissal.

Kinda surprised there aren't more idiots climbing down the hole to take "bottom of the hole" selfies. Seems like something kids would do these days.

I had a Bushnell Range Finder for the last 6 years or so. Sunday I went to pull it out of my bag during a round and it was melted in one spot and had burnt a hole in my golf bag. Looked like it short-circuited in some way. Spoke with Bushnell and they're replacing the Range Finder with the newest model, and reimbursing me for my golf bag. Solid customer service and litigation avoidance.

[smoke]

I wish I could stand up for 73 right now, but I really can't. I have concerns.

Fill that hole with junk and light it on fire to celebrate the opening of UK football season.

" The SEC Network is in town to air the UK opener and instead of promoting the new digs by showing off various areas of the newly remodeled Commonwealth Stadium we now take you live to the mud filled Blue Lot where spokesperson, Lonny Demaree, is standing on a giant dirt pile with a blue hard hat on instructing fans on construction safety and how to avoid hazardous areas of the stadium. Take it away, Lonny...."

Then they catwalk down to "the pit" where angry superfan Richie is busy throwing the stadium into the hole piece by piece.

the catwalk except Richie leads the whole team and staff into the hole a la the marching band in the parade in animal house

Reactions: tfields01
Hopefully there'll be all kinds of saws and nails and concrete chunks and shit just all over the place come gameday. That would be amazing. Maybe we could surround the field with them in a big ol' stack like hedges.

Reactions: Beavis606
"Welcome to Commonwealth Stadium! Don't forget to take your commemorative broken wood pallet as you exit the stadium!"

And UK proceeds to loose to LA-Lafayette 45-42 in a shootout. Hail Mary at the end would be appropriate.

[roll] at your all's theory on what opening game day will be like. You all are making me want to walk over to the stadium and see just exactly what is going on. But the last time I did that, I couldn't really get close enough to see in.

Instead of simulated crowd noise to account for the raccous student section, UK opponents will prepare their teams by piping in the blaring sounds of backup beeping bulldozers and band saws.

Reactions: bradyjames
Well, except for 73, he does not make me LOL. He makes me mad. I remember when we were all Wildcat Friends.

Appreciate the effort the last 24+ hours, Sloot. That's all I ask.

No reason to get mad at me Sloot. Just being realistic. My kids hate UK Football b/c of Joker.

[roll] at your all's theory on what opening game day will be like. You all are making me want to walk over to the stadium and see just exactly what is going on. But the last time I did that, I couldn't really get close enough to see in.

CAUSE I'M PREGNANT

Psst! Incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N) may come in handy next time.

Hey google chrome delete history advice guy, GFY.

So I went to the car wash yesterday(at Clean Sweep) to get my car washed and the carpets/floor mats washed (what I thought would be a quick process). I had NO IDEA the wait would be an hour and a half. The only other time I've had the mats washed was at Jeff's and it was not much longer than a normal car wash.

The lady behind the counter did ask if I was going to wait on my car and told me there was a detail in front of me, but I had no idea it would be that long. Anyone else ever have this happen before?

Reactions: Mashburned
There will be a last minute push to finish Commonwealth Stadium before opening day. After a few minor miracles, the stadium will be glistening and shining and ready to roll.

The sun will be shining the morning of opening day. Perfect football weather, low humidity, a light breeze...perfection. However, some worker on a golf cart is going to bonk into a support member and in total Rube Goldberg style, the entire stadium is going to crumble. It is UK football after all.

Did you tell her you were a Montclair?

Think I'd just assume do it myself if it was gonna take that long, good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT