ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-That Imagine Dragons / Kendrick performance at The Grammy's was pretty awesome. Other than that they suck.

-TDF is on the cobbles today. Paris-Roubaix. Was pivotal last year with the rain. EEK. Hope everyone stays upright after yesterdays mess.

-I've always loved WCC. Boat and BBdk are the only two I love/hate. Even PTI is pretty consistent with my love, I just enjoy giving him grief more than anyone else. However, for some reason(probably my learned from my family) cutting up and making of of people is how I show affection.

-Posted a few weeks ago that the new Colonel creeps me out. For some reason I find him offensive. He's also my Waze navigator. Kind of weird but that girl annoyed me more. Might change to the Terminator. Big decision.

-6 wins is my measuring stick for this team. Great home schedule. Big year for this staff. Get there and to a bowl and it's a success. 5 wins or less and things will start to get uneasy.

-Can we please work on the universal ignore list? This new format is awful with ignored members.

So the bear is sweating because of global warming, and Bryant's recommendation is for the bear to get an air conditioner? Air conditioners contribute to global warming. And wouldn't a polar bear be averse to the heat of a furnace?

Let's be honest, a polar bear advertising for HVAC's makes no god damn sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotchLickKat
So the bear is sweating because of global warming, and Bryant's recommendation is for the bear to get an air conditioner? Air conditioners contribute to global warming. And wouldn't a polar bear be adverse to the heat of a furnace?

Listen, if a polar bear didn't want to deal with these issues, he shouldn't have moved to Kentucky. Pretty simple.

Marquis Teague benefited from being the brother of Jeff Teague. He was a mid 2nd Round talent with a pedigree. That pedigree gave him a million dollar contract. Now he's on his own, and he'll be a career NBDL/overseas guy, with the occasional 10 day contract.

if he returns for his sophomore year, john calipari magically turns him into an all star.

When you Google Bryant Heating and Cooling Lexington looking for a picture of the polar bear logo you get this picture first.....

ls.jpg

Might want to have herrm work on your Google presence.

So the bear is sweating because of global warming, and Bryant's recommendation is for the bear to get an air conditioner? Air conditioners contribute to global warming. And wouldn't a polar bear be averse to the heat of a furnace?

And a Sasquatch advertising makes no sense for beef jerky either, but it works, dammit.

So really the polar bear is sweating because Bryant does such a good job keeping HVAC's running, thereby raising the earth's temperature and destroying his natural habitat.

That would make sense. Might add a tagline like, "Making polar bears sweat since 1940," or something.

Maybe Marlene was always gonna be the spokesperson, and since she had polar bear pajamas, it was adopted as the mascot, IMO?

How about the polar bear is really touching hot so he needs to get his touching AC fixed. Better call Bryant you big stupid lovable bear.

Or maybe he just bought a new furnace from Bryant HVAC and that mother toucher is so good that he is sweating in the mother touching North Pole despite it being cold enough to literally freeze his balls off. I mean literally they freeze into touching snowballs and fall to the ground. That is a good mother touching furnace and I suggest you get one before your polar bear balls fall in the snow and get mother touching extinctified.

You can't out-and-out advertise that your A/C service is a lifesaver for fat people who will otherwise sweat non-stop without it.

So you advertise with an acceptable analogue: a giant white bear covered in fur.

Bryant HVAC: Don't Get Extinctified.

I like it. Much better than The place where fresh is the taste.

Cricket, I'll talk to our SEO people to make sure and bump up the term "Bryant Heating Lexington Polar Bear." Although it's not on the search terms we typically target I can see where that would be beneficial.

We've used the bear for like 20+ years. No idea why it started. I like Willy's explanation. Why does an insurance company use a duck or a gecko? Coke uses a bear. Guiness a toucan. McD's a creepy skinny clown. None of it makes sense.

Cricket, I'll talk to our SEO people to make sure and bump up the term "Bryant Heating Lexington Polar Bear." Although it's not on the search terms we typically target I can see where that would be beneficial.

That picture comes from just Googleing "Byrant Heating and Cooling Lexington KY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT