ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll tell you whats awesome -- the all day beer stroll. we did that multiple times with the bellydancers. literally walked 3-5 miles, but stopped about....

6 different places for drinks
3 different places to eat
2 different places for dessert

....over the course of about 10 hours. thats how you do it, folks.

As soon as everyone accepts that UNC's Men's Basketball Program is going to come out smelling rosy after all of this.. The better off everyone will be.

The NCAA will pin something on their
football team and maybe penalize another one of their programs but the NCAA's lifelong poster child is not going to be dealt a heavy hand. Not happening. The ole Carolina Way will not be tarnished.

* The beer stroll (or Uber) is indeed great. That was my 4th... it was glorious. New Boombozz Patio, Silver Dollar, Against the Grain, Sergio's, to the parents place for a few Miller Lites and capped it off with Graeter's. Not quite NOLA but it was what this guy needed desperately.

* I like soccer just fine, but soccer fan just creeps me out. I'm a damn cycling honk and think Soccer guy has too much of an obsession with trying to act European or trying to impress you with their superior knowledge of the sport. I expect Anthony to wear those weird team scarves, but I'm not sure why everyone that I watched walking to the game in Louisville Saturday needed to wear one. I am also unsure why they needed to march to the stadium in a pack as if they were going to battle.

* Would be more excited about Bo Ryan quitting if I didn't expect him to end up on CBS or ESPN and F over my entire game watching experience. Maybe their is a God and he will be banished to the Big Ten Network so I never have to hear his annoying ass condescension. He probably wouldn't stoop to the level of unrefined college basketball outside of that conference anywho.

Reactions: wcc31
There is no worse song in the entire history of music than Uma Thurman by Fallout Boy. That's a fact, IMO.
lips Taste Like Sangria challenges you and makes no qualms about it. And I love country.

I would not have let that dude slap a chick. I'm no badass but that shit wouldn't fly.

Hamburg is way worse than Chevy chase...fact. But i like you boat.

Is geese a poor? Serious GYERO question.

My brother is a high school teacher and is otw down and took Silver Airways (don't ever do that, pay more) and now he's stuck in orlando TIL at least 9. He was supposed to be here at 7. You get what you pay for.

Yeah. Don't need anymore. We love our little house in Montclair. I'm not in Chevy Chase. Perfect area. Great neighbors. Great investment. No desire to move. If I did move out would be with in the same 3-4 block radius.

My lucky uk scarf was awesome. Ts. Giving up superstitions this year.

Yeah. Don't need anymore. We love our little house in Montclair. I'm not in Chevy Chase. Perfect area. Great neighbors. Great investment. No desire to move. If I did move out would be with in the same 3-4 block radius.

My lucky uk scarf was awesome. Ts. Giving up superstitions this year.

Must say, this is the first I've heard of Anth describing himself as a Montclair. Like in the 6-7 years he's owned the place. Pretty much been a steady stream of Chevy Chase blowhard till today.

I love your house too. It's the pretention that drips from your lips that draws my ire.

Reactions: Mashburned
You must not listen, Doc. It's always referred to as Montclair.

He also managed to cook 3 pork butts this weekend without making the entire house smell like leftover pork butt. Learn pork butt cooking.

(I love you, Bob, I don't know why you two kids are fighting.)

Reactions: wcc31
Remember at one of the tailgates a few yrs ago where Bob smoked a pork butt and would walk up to everyone and say.. "Want to try my butt?"

Another case of believing the unbelievable.

I always wondered why some people considered a house on Cooper near campus Chevy Chase.

Learn good pork butt cooking.

I'm not even gonna listen to you try and spin this "we're Montclair's now." You two both pimp the "Chevy Chase" lifestyle like I talk about boats, hot tubs, and Porsches. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Love you too Sloot.

- Always have found Xavier/University of Dayton Guy interesting.

I'm obligated to be offended by being grouped with Dayton. Because apparently they're OMG BIG RIVALS. Who knew? (Certainly not me, I didn't even realize Dayton was a Catholic school until recently).

Other Xavier/women's soccer related randoms none of you care about:

The woman in the eagle mask from the World Cup game played soccer at Xavier. So did Abby Wambach's sister, who I got to talk to for about half an hour last week. Here's the interview if you want to read it: http://www.lolnobodywasgoingtoclickthis.com.

That should do it... should buy you guys a good week of me not ruining GYERO.

We lived close to the Dayton campus when I was little, think the town we lived in was called Oakwood...my dad and I drove through the area a few years ago.

Cool little area, although most people say the City of Dayton itself sucks.

Glad to see Cincy keepin it classy.

Combine that with another OTR shooting last month and you got yourself one great city lol.

Glad to see Cincy keepin it classy.

Combine that with another OTR shooting last month and you got yourself one great city lol.

Big city problems. Some of you should just stay in your minor league towns and never leave.

I'm obligated to be offended by being grouped with Dayton. Because apparently they're OMG BIG RIVALS. Who knew? (Certainly not me, I didn't even realize Dayton was a Catholic school until recently).

How can you not know that? It's a big rivalry between similar peoples.

I blame Dayton. Unless there's a St. Dayton I didn't learn about in 12 years of Catholic school, it sounds like a city college, not a Jesuit institution.

Reactions: ukcats2008
Boston College, Providence, St. Louis, University of San Diego, etc.

Well we do it really big as far as morning entertainment at mid-level public institutions of higher education.

Also, he was pubbing his dope new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT