ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's now an arms race to be the most disgusted/most "too cool" for Pokemon Go. Which is going to be just as bad if not worse than the people actually playing it is.

Because it is an embarrassment to civilization.

Grown adults are looking for dragons or whatever on their phone in the park. That is so dumb there really aren't words to describe it.

I hope every right thinking American does get in an arms race to be disgusted with these twits.

*Kids are excepted.*

Last edited:
I'm baffled by the whole ordeal, and I still don't even comprehend it.

So basically it's GPS enabled and you run around town to certain spots to hunt for stuff, like a virtual treasure hunt for goblins or some bullshit?? Lord. Have. Mercy.

Oh, and to anyone and everyone who defends this garbage -- please go ass f*** yourself with a Pokey Boogie Man. Or whatever. You gd mf'ing loser.

#escalatingthearmsrace

Milleniums - MIL

[laughing]

We wouldn't have all these damned Pokemons running around if Trump's wall were in place.

Bachelorette time. Getting to the lame ass fake falling in love portion of the show. No more Chad Bear to poke around.

Assistant was out today and will be tomorrow. Have a competent temp, but it's a struggle. Here's an idea, if you want to prove your worth to your employer, take a vacation. Profit.

You mean "Mitch McCrotchstain, am I right? Did you know your grandmother probably had HIV or something?"

-Dr. Boat

Unless she spent time in Africa, was a hemophiliac, or man having sex with men in the 70's and 80's, pretty low chance grandma had the AIDS...you premature ejaculator.

I would not have heard of this new Pokemon thing if not for this thread. Thanks for bringing it.

Caught 10 Pokemons today and it got my son outside in our ongoing attempt to get him riding a bike.

And he chatted up a girl at Kroger, got some good tips where to find some of the rare ones. He's got working Pokemon GO game.

If that means the next Mario feat. a winking pig face then have at it, Nintendo guy.

I mean I kinda figured if I download a "free" app then the company is taking something in return. OTOH- panic panic panic panic panic

[laughing]

0*LygdtE-MDjiGyl6e.

Reactions: Mashburned
100% sure that team would win the NCAA Tournament. Don't be stupid.

Hence "might not". Any NBA team is going to be so far superior to even the most elite NCAA squad that winning is virtually assured.

But that lineup is garbage. I thought the Russian dude was going to do some things up there. Guess not.

Trailer Park Boys [laughing]:flushed: wtf?

Anth has told me numerous times to watch it and that he thinks I'd like it -- somehow, he was right. This show goes against pretty much everything I believe in w/ regards to the arts, but it's so damn funny. Finished 2 seasons before I realized there are 10.

Julian is unreal. His little rocks glass filled with Rum & Coke or whatever that never leaves his hand no matter what's going on is :joy: to me. My wife has SEVERE Misophonia, and I'm pretty much forbidden to drink out of rocks glasses at home when she's around b/c of the ice clinging. This show (or that dude) would be her worst nightmare.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Tuesday Randos:

- Watched the "Muscle Shoals" doc which got me into a Rolling Stones mood. What a band. The Beatles were great, but give me The Stones every time- Wild Horses, Street Fighting Man, Start Me Up, Brown Sugar, etc. :fire:

- Think some of you missed my point with the nickname post- I'm talking specifically about people who treat their nickname as their first name.

- Been watching, reading, listening to a lot about the NBA Summer League. Of course, Ulis is impressing people. Did these people even watch the dude play last year? Kid is a savant and plays much bigger than his size. Also, Booker is a future superstar. That kid gets better every day. Murray showed out last night. Even Labissiere is looking like a steal. Wish the Kings would just free Boogie and get a bunch of perimeter assets to go with their young bigs. On the down side, James Young is almost sure to be cut. I love the kid, but his only chance was becoming a knockdown shooter and it hasn't happened. His defense, ballhandling and passing were always suspect.

- Just hard NOT to get into the NBA right now. Great storylines. The style of play has improved 100 fold in the last decade thanks to rule changes, teams like the Warriors and Spurs and the emergence of sabermetrics which tells these teams how important spacing is. Biggest factor, of course, is all our UK dudes. We're everywhere.

- No plans to go there or anything, just curious- what is the Michigan beach situation in the summer? Have always heard good things.

- The Bahamian lass is such a beach snob. She just got back from a bachelorette party in HHI and wasn't impressed at all. I love that place.

- I'm rooting hard for Sergio Garcia to get his this weekend. Good dude who is well-liked on tour. Would be nice to see him get over the hump. Of course, since I am Golf Fan, I will be rooting equally hard for EVERYONE to win.

- UNC loses another one as Tillmon selects Illinois. UNC Fan thinks their recruiting struggles were all about the scandal- nope. That's a convenient excuse. The real issue is that Roy has reached the Tubby portion of his career. That's fine- he can still get those 2nd tier recruits on tradition alone, but they're a step below Kansas and Arizona, let alone UK and Duke.

"Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" is a sneaky good "couples show" on Netflix right now. Recommended it for the wife but ended up watching an episode and liking it myself.

Plan on starting "Marcella" sometime this week with the lass. Those Brits know how to make a murder mystery.

You see where the Suns tweeted out that Booker has grown and is now 6'7? o_O

He was 6'5 when he arrived on our campus. Not unprecedented for guys to experience a late growth spurt -- as if he needed anything else added to his game.

Kid is incredible -- he's toying with everyone in that Summer League.

-Saw Marcella when it had popped up new -- a few reviews scared me off, curious to see if you like it.

-Enjoyed Happy Valley Season 1, kinda reminded me of the Fargo movie a little.

You see where the Suns tweeted out that Booker has grown and is now 6'7? o_O

He was 6'5 when he arrived on our campus. Not unprecedented for guys to experience a late growth spurt -- as if he needed anything else added to his game.

Kid is incredible -- he's toying with everyone in that Summer League.

Dude won't turn 20 until October 30. I just love him. He's so smooth and cocky. His all around game continues to improve, too.

Reactions: B Rax
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT