ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The JESSAMINE COUNTY METH has a nice ring to it. Simple and effective

Meth? Please. Learn Jessamine County.

JessCo Heroins.

(The team's official name is The Rampant Opioid Addictions. Heroins just rolls off the tongue better.)

-So apparently one of those pokemon things is at our Louisville shop and we have several ADULTS standing out there taking pictures.... [eyeroll]
they're not taking picture they're catching Pokémon and/or getting extra pokeballs or something, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Gonna take the boy around tonight and do work.

Reactions: catholic_back
Hopefully all the tee-ball coaches are lining their kids up to hit either: (1) dribblers down the 3rd base line or (2) pop-ups behind the infield. Serious GD business merits serious GD coaching.

In my experience, the key to winning t ball is to have more kids than the other team so when everyone gets to bat each inning you score more runs.

T-ball is the ultimate war of attrition in that regard.

It's pretty serious business guys. I had no idea. They keep score, there is updated standings throughout the season on the website/app, end of season tourney, all star tryouts, all star tournaments. It's like it actually matters if you try. Nothing like soccer.

Reactions: Hankshaker
If you think about it, Ulysses S. Grant used the same strategy to defeat the Confederates.

What works in the Civil War, works in t-ball.

It's pretty serious business guys. I had no idea. They keep score, there is updated standings throughout the season on the website/app, end of season tourney, all star tryouts, all star tournaments. It's like it actually matters if you try. Nothing like soccer.
Again, to clarify, this is t-ball, right?

Asking for a grown man with a Pokémon GO app on his phone.

Tee-ball [eyeroll]. Coach pitch or gtfo

the "Jessamine County Flavored Blunt Wraps sponsored by Amiri King's Youtube channel" has a nice ring to it

If you think about it, Ulysses S. Grant used the same strategy to defeat the Confederates.

What works in the Civil War, works in t-ball.
He didn't use a strategy, he just kept attacking because he had more men. Was not called Butcher Grant for nothing. It did get his face on the 50 doh.

Ulysses is a badass name that is ripe for a comeback.

I guarantee Little Ulysses would crush all comers in tee-ball and club soccer.

He didn't use a strategy, he just kept attacking because he had more men. Was not called Butcher Grant for nothing. It did get his face on the 50 doh.
Same thing a successful high level t-ball coach like BRax does.

War. Of. Attrition.

I'll tell ya, I really like the cut of De'Aaron Fox's jib. Has been recruiting for UK since he committed and he's still at it with these younger kids. Seems like the outgoing kind of dude who will thrive in the UK fishbowl.

I'll tell ya, I really like the cut of De'Aaron Fox's jib. Has been recruiting for UK since he committed and he's still at it with these younger kids. Seems like the outgoing kind of dude who will thrive in the UK fishbowl.

You know who else's jib I like the cut of? The Dallas police chief.

When asked about protesters, his reply was "I'm hiring. If you want to protect this community, I've got a job for you."

Just a badass dude.

(If this becomes political, a pox on whoever makes such comments.)

This is what we do now right?

kris-jenkins-villanova-buzzer-beat-shot-4516-getty-ftrjpg_fxtkh1vphf341td70sn7qpiql.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT