ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't even tweet that much anymore. At least not like I used to. However last night nick Coffey from card connect somehow saw my drew barker tweet and retweeted it, causing a whole bunch of Louisville fans to RT and favorite it, and I don't think a lot of them really understood the tweet. But anyway, I own that damn site and you all know it which is why you all follow me and send me private messages telling me how great I am. Including chad.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Can't wait for the Men's World Cup in 2022. The overriding theme will be...

USMNT makes some strides but still doesn't advance to past the round of 16. USA FUTBOL fanatics claim they've made strides. I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN. I BELIEVE...

Willy, if you can still get those Ariana Grande tix let me know. Only thing I dont have tix to and want to go.

Reactions: BristolCat
When I was 11, our BIG RIVALS had their nicknames printed on the back of their jerseys. One of them was nicknamed "Cheesy," so we just hooted "IT AIN'T EASY BEING CHEESY" at him for 3 solid hours. It was amazing and people still talk about it to this day, IMO. We lost by about 20 runs.

So what's the deal with tickets at Commonwealth, they not sell as many season tickets as they thought?

No clue but I don't see how in the world they're going to have the 95% of the CWS renovations complete in 60 days.

Go check out the live cam on the stadium. Can't be possible. Hope I'm wrong.

I doubt the 36 inches of rain over the last couple of weeks has helped stay on track... but I really dont recall any large construction project ever being finished on time. Dont you all remember Sochi?

I doubt the 36 inches of rain over the last couple of weeks has helped stay on track... but I really dont recall any large construction project ever being finished on time. Dont you all remember Sochi?
All time GYERO tailgate IMO

Athletics called me wondering why I didn't renew my tickets. Told them I wanted Loge next to Anth or forget it.

No clue but I don't see how in the world they're going to have the 95% of the CWS renovations complete in 60 days.

Go check out the live cam on the stadium. Can't be possible. Hope I'm wrong.

I drive by it every day and don't see how the opening game will be anything but a clusterf***. I'm not even sure if Alumni Dr. will be done anytime soon.

They are adamant it's going to make it but damn I think 95% is going to be really a big stretch. Probably be a little nervous if the place is rocking like the USC game last year.

I know there are like 6 people in the America's that watch shows on Amazon prime, but if you have it- give "Catastrophe" a shot. The basis is that an American guy is in London on business and gets a local gal knocked up. Cheeky shenanigans ensue from that point forward. Also I find the Brits to be quite funny.

Texas A&M did this to Kyle Field in February

and now it looks like this.

liE52kq.jpg

One thing I wish mainstream American sports would adopt from soccer is the players applauding the fans as they make their way off the field or after the game. I eat that ish up and gives me goose bumps if it's especially a poignant player/situation.
There have been years where the UK football team - or at least its coaches - should have committed seppuku in front of the home crowd following the last game of the season.

Find it kind of humorous that the Chevy Chasers deal with so many traffic issues.

Streets are nice and calm in my neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT